Cabana's at Barefoot Beach, Labadee

cruisinunlimited

In july they weren't ~ I posted some pics in my review. Couldnt understand it as it seemed to be literally just the roof that needed adding!! I would think two months on they have to be complete? Hopefully someone can confirm for you :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

They were building some new over the water cabana's on Barefoot Beach in Labadee, does anyone know if they have been completed and ready for use?

Karen

we were there in June and it looked as though there was only a few days work left on them.

We had a over the water cabana, and there were 3 new ones right next to us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. Can you please tell me if the cabana's labeled W3 and W4 on the map (on the "right" side of barefoot beach if you are looking at beach from ocean) are still being used? We like those because they are a little more private, esp if four new ones are next to W2 and W1 now. Wondering if they added four so now they have 8? Or did they shut down the two on the other side of barefoot.:confused: Thank you so much!

• 3 months later...

Hi. Found out the following: Re over-the-water cabanas: Previously labeled: W1 / W2 to the left side (facing beach from water) and W3 /W4 to the right side. New Over the water cabanas built: four built to the left of W1, and labeled OW1 /OW2/Ow3/OW4. Previous W1 and W2 now OW5/OW6. Previous W3/W4 now OW7/OW8. Hope that helps, c

Archived