Independance of the Seas - Cabin 7506??

stubdav

Cabin 7506 on Independance of the Seas - Category "G" - Ocean View

This is the corner cabin at the front of the ship. Shaped slightly difference than the others (wider but not as deep). I think I have read that this cabin has two oversized windows instead of one.

Does anyone have any thoughts/experience/advice?

We had one of the front cabins on Liberty and LOVED it! It was the 3rd cabin over, on deck 7 (I think). It had the large circle window, and much more floor space in it. We really enjoyed the extra space, and seeing out to where we were headed. I would book it again. I don't have any pictures I can post for you, they were on my other computer that crashed!

Thanks! - So I guess I read wrong as you mention it only has one window. This is only our second cruise and our first ocean view so looking for the best possible cabin.

Sorry about the crashed computer!

We had one of the front cabins on Liberty and LOVED it! It was the 3rd cabin over, on deck 7 (I think). It had the large circle window, and much more floor space in it. We really enjoyed the extra space, and seeing out to where we were headed. I would book it again. I don't have any pictures I can post for you, they were on my other computer that crashed!

• 3 months later...
How did that cabin work out for you? I have the same cabin in 03/2013. I thought it would be one of the best oceanview rooms to have as well.

Unfortunately I haven't gone on the cruise yet. Believe me we are waiting, but not so patiently! :eek:

Leaving on the 19th to the 27th of January!

Hit me with another email then and I'll tell you our thoughts.

• 2 months later...
How did that cabin work out for you? I have the same cabin in 03/2013. I thought it would be one of the best oceanview rooms to have as well.

If I were to ever book another "G" class would definitely grab this cabin again. Was huge compared to our balcony cabin on previous cruises. Two very large round windows and much more room all around. In the mornings and during the days it was pretty cool to have the forward facing views. Keeps you somewhat always aware that you are on a ship in the middle of the ocean and great views of the ports of call (I felt like I was in a hotel by the sea in my balcony room last year). Not to mention that you also have a view of the helicopter pad and all the people hanging out there, so you need to keep the drapes closed while changing.....or not up to you lol.

Our room attendant always closed the drapes later in the day/early evening before sun set.

• 2 weeks later...
If I were to ever book another "G" class would definitely grab this cabin again. Was huge compared to our balcony cabin on previous cruises. Two very large round windows and much more room all around. In the mornings and during the days it was pretty cool to have the forward facing views. Keeps you somewhat always aware that you are on a ship in the middle of the ocean and great views of the ports of call (I felt like I was in a hotel by the sea in my balcony room last year). Not to mention that you also have a view of the helicopter pad and all the people hanging out there, so you need to keep the drapes closed while changing.....or not up to you lol.

Our room attendant always closed the drapes later in the day/early evening before sun set.

Thanks for the follow up! I'm checking back as we are 1 week away from spending 8 nights in this room.

Archived