Cruise Critic Community
IflyWithDi

How to post pictures ??

I seem to be able to drag and drop photos on my iPhone, but my laptop only gives me the opportunity to put in a URL, which I don't know how to do.  Weird.

I'll have to see if this works.

P1060634.JPG

I guess it does!

Edited by Vict0riann

45558722022_2f3c1c6360_k.jpg

It still doesn't accept links to Google Photos but Flickr seems to work (if one deleted parts of the BB code) ...

Just a test to see if I can still post my Smugmug photographs ...

i-F5TDmJM-L.jpg

Seems to work.

Test

P1030436.JPG

Okay, so drag&drop on my PC works fine.  Now I have to figure out how to do it from my phone.  I'd like to be able to take a pic and just post it directly, but I'll have to try.

Edited by Wendy The Wanderer

On 11/11/2018 at 9:36 AM, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Test. I can select a file from my camera, but CC doesn't recognize my Gallery app so it's a bit primitive. 

20181018_181828.jpg

Try the files option

Screenshot_20181113-104925_Files.jpg

I think that's what I did. Lets see...hmm. Just gives me Files as an option, which seems to be a list of pix, by date. Ok I guess. If I choose Camera, my camera opens, but dont believe it would load it here...oh, it does, that's cool, although not all that useful with no data plan. That's the view from my lanai.

15421358500831341588819159659545.jpg

11 minutes ago, BoopTennis said:

test

enhance

Boop Tennis,

I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself. :classic_biggrin:

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

AB25F128-D75C-4901-8B58-21DE4B2455A8.jpeg

I started using the CC “click to choose files” feature that allows me to select pix from my photo library, then click “done” and then they appear in my posts all together very close to each other

What I cannot figure out is how to get space to insert text between the pictures when there are several of them, as opposed to just at the top when I start the post.

I prefer to post with descriptions and comments right before each picture, but within the same post, rather than setting up a new post with comments up front for each picture.

The solution is probably easy, I just do not see it, thanks in advance.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:44 AM, Catlover54 said:

I started using the CC “click to choose files” feature that allows me to select pix from my photo library, then click “done” and then they appear in my posts all together very close to each other

What I cannot figure out is how to get space to insert text between the pictures when there are several of them, as opposed to just at the top when I start the post.

I prefer to post with descriptions and comments right before each picture, but within the same post, rather than setting up a new post with comments up front for each picture.

The solution is probably easy, I just do not see it, thanks in advance.

When you click choose files start some text then hit enter, then hit the plus button to insert that photo

image.png.280ac6b7e04a03d338a2ad92e7446b45.png

sample1

43033608301_9760e8550c_z.jpg.78955a346155af0a8558d88e648087c4.jpg

move your cursor or mouse below the photo, add some text hit enter then pick the next to insert

sample 2

43033608301_9760e8550c_z.jpg.b8e639a069b6a5de65b8cf906ca14fa5.jpg

Edited by AlanF65

Thank you, AlanF.  I think the problem is I am using an ipad, which is where I organize all my composite pictures from DH cameras and our iphones via Airdrop, in one album.

Ipad does not let me put my finger ( no mouse) on it anywhere below the first photo to get a flashing cursor to keep typing before another picture.

When CC was compatible with Tapatalk, it did.

I will try what you suggest on my laptop Apple computer, and if that works, it means I would have to shift all pictures to the laptop and work off of that when posting, a bit harder for me for various reasons.

5 hours ago, Catlover54 said:

Thank you, AlanF.  I think the problem is I am using an ipad, which is where I organize all my composite pictures from DH cameras and our iphones via Airdrop, in one album.

Ipad does not let me put my finger ( no mouse) on it anywhere below the first photo to get a flashing cursor to keep typing before another picture.

When CC was compatible with Tapatalk, it did.

I will try what you suggest on my laptop Apple computer, and if that works, it means I would have to shift all pictures to the laptop and work off of that when posting, a bit harder for me for various reasons.

I am picking multiple photos at one time from a folder by using the "choose files link" and then using the forum software to insert them. That is how I am getting the spacing, otherwise I get the same result as you, multiple pictures in one message

image.png.8cf4444100f9b0674b7d68ef1889ff1a.png