LIVE from the Vision of the Seas Sailing 5 Oct 2012

Breakfast at the Cracker Barrel.

Can you figure out which was Judith's and which was mine?

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Uh...I'm guessing the eggs with bacon will be eaten by you...lol and the oatmeal belongs to Judith. I absolutely love Cracker Barrel...those biscuits with the butter, grits and bacon, and a large diet coke...lol Gotta save those calories :D

Edited by shorbr
Oh, forgot to mention the hash browns...delicious :)

I watched the Vision pull in this morning at 4:30....can't believe I was awake.

Hi beachnative.I started tracking the ship at 1:20 AM when she came into range 20 miles off the coast of West Palm Beach and also saw her sail into port. What a beautiful sight that was. I am in cruise overdrive today and excited for all of you who are cruising on the Vision this afternoon.

BON VOYAGE !!!

Here's a web cam pic of the Vision docked at Northport this AM. All they will have to do is drop the gangway and step on the gas at sailing:). The blue square on the map below represents the Vision at the berth.

2pocg34.jpg

Judith and Jim,

Pat and I had a lot of fun at dinner last night. Here's hoping that you don't have to wait too long to board your ship today. There is a great seafood restaurant in Lauderdale on Cordova the same block as the Publix and Embassy suites, only north on Cordova about a half block. It's called the Southport Raw Bar and has a happy hour starting at four PM. Fresh oysters, clams etc. are half price as is soda and beer. If the ship is delayed too long you could stop there.

Happy cruising, I'm anxious that you get on your way. Can't wait for your blog. It is so kind of you to do this for us.

We send our love

Pat and Rev

Looking forward to the next 28 days! I love Trainman's live posts.

Love the new house too! We'll be in Ormond Beach for the winter, practically just around the corner!

I second Rev Smith's recommendation. Southport Raw Bar is a great place!!!

Cathy

Boarding day is one of the best days of the Cruise !

I will be following along daily. . . This will be an exciting preface to my Cruise next month !

Trainman-2, Thanks for posing "LIVE"

Radio

;);)

I don't know about anyone else, but we will be in cruise heaven with all the LIVE posts. :)

First we had Bionicman and his incredible review from the Freedom.

Now we have Trainman2 and Judith LIVE on the Vision.

Then Radio in November!

It doesn't get much better than that!!! ;)

Hi ticktoneer,

I don't know about you, but we're boarding the Independence on the 22nd....don't miss the ship!!

Really looking forward to Trainman's LIVE posts - Love, Love the Vision Class. Have a great cruise, you two.

Trish

Edited by cruisincha

I don't know about anyone else, but we will be in cruise heaven with all the LIVE posts. :)

Then Radio in November!

Also, someone from my cruise on the Oasis next week is going to attempt his first Live report! Happy cruising to us all. :D

Then Radio in November!

YES!!!! Another live review. I was suffering withdrawal the last couple days, since I just finished reading Bionicman's live and there wasn't another one to be found :(. I just love your live reviews Trainman - hubby and I did the Panama Canal cruise a few years ago and LOVED IT - I'm sure you and Judith will, too - its a pretty amazing engineering feat!! Have a wonderful journey.

Congrats on your new home, too. You and Judith sure have been busy!

P.S. - OMG those little goats are just too cute ;)

Barb

Hi ticktoneer,

I don't know about you, but we're boarding the Independence on the 22nd....don't miss the ship!!

Really looking forward to Trainman's LIVE posts - Love, Love the Vision Class. Have a great cruise, you two.

Trish

Ha ha ha !!! Thanks for the correction or else you might have seen 2 guys swimming after the ship !!!

You'll have to try and spot us on Indy. 2 guys with shaved heads, me a chunky fella and the other one lots of tattoos on his body (so you might need to wait till a warm pool day - lol)

We are on Vision January for just Souther Carib. I have not yet figured how to "subscribe" to a thread without posting at least once (any help?) so this is just for that purpose. Will followow you Trainman-2

Hi...just scroll all the way up to the top and you will see a tab which says "Thread Tools". Click on that tab and you will see options where you can subscribe to this thread or any other thread without having to post. You will be able to save the subscription and after doing that it will return you to the thread you are reading.

Hope this helps :)

Have a wonderful trip. We were on the Panama Canal cruise with you on the Jewel. Looking forward to your Vision review. We will be boarding her in January for the first time.

I wonder how many people will be watching you and Judith on the webcam? It will probably be a record!

Have a wonderful trip. We were on the Panama Canal cruise with you on the Jewel. Looking forward to your Vision review. We will be boarding her in January for the first time.

I wonder how many people will be watching you and Judith on the webcam? It will probably be a record!

Hi Lakelorain! We met you and your husband a few years ago - and we're also going on the Vision on February 15th...too bad we'll miss you all!