LIVE from the Vision of the Seas Sailing 5 Oct 2012

CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION!

The food item below has been disapproved by my Team of Doctors and Good Housekeeping!

I made a Breakfast Sandwich (some assembly required) with an English Muffin, Cream Cheese, Blackberry Jelly, and Link Sausages.

IMG_1233.jpg

!

It is ABOUT time :D

Good Kitty! Nice Kitty! Let Go of my Glasses! No Biting!

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

A fund raising activity of the Mexican National Zoo. White Lion Cubs 8 weeks old!

Are you sure the Mexican National Zoo gets the money? Seems it is a scam and the cubs are sedated.

Lion cub photos are a scam - Cabo San Lucas Message Board - TripAdvisor

We went ashore to "Spread Our Wealth Around" and came back to the ship totally wealth-less!

There is a free "Bird Place" right where you get off the ship. You can hear them screeching and calling from up on deck 9.

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

Edited by Trainman-2

We stopped at the Mexican Restaurant next to the entrance to the shopping area for lunch and they tricked me!

I ordered two appetizers and some chips and salsa. But they gave me three dinner size portions and I couldn't even come close to eating all of the food.

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Hi

Glad to hear you recovered from what ever caused the swelling in your throat......bug bite? Or food allergy?

Whatever, you better go to the doctor if something occurs like that again .............it could be worse and occur quicker the next time!!!!!!

Safer travels.

Sue and crew

Edited by Lionesss

Good Kitty! Nice Kitty! Let Go of my Glasses! No Biting!

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

A fund raising activity of the Mexican National Zoo. White Lion Cubs 8 weeks old!

And what kind of donation did that "once in a lifetime" experience cost? Wow! That probably checked off a bucket list item you didn't even know you had.

Jim ... Glad you & Judith are feeling better. Be very careful it that was a reaction to shrimp .... next time the reaction may occur more quickly &/or more severely ... best to stay away from shellfish till checked at home.

So enjoying "our" cruise ... the pictures are great. Now the cruise is "official" since you had the Breakfast Sandwich ...

Keep up the great job capturing the LIVE coverage!

Mare