late night snacks

domino1230

I so love we have choices.

Something for everyone.

It's great one can laze around the cabin and have food delivered and just as great

someone else can go to Lido, Burger Bar or any other place where food is offered.

Enjoy!!!! :)

Thanks for the info, Ruth and Sail. I like the idea of an in-cabin movie night, and the snack package will last several days for a solo cruiser.

You're welcome. Just a little note about snacks. There's nothing like popcorn while watching a movie. When the daily movie is shown in whichever theatre, there is a tray of popcorn put out. You do not have to go to the movie to take a couple of bags! Bring some back to your cabin to enjoy later with your DVD. Saves the trouble of waiting for a delivery.

One of our favourite late night snacks is a cheese and fruit tray to enjoy on the balcony with a nice bottle of wine ;)

We like to have cheese and fruit with a cocktail out on the verandah.

So sometimes I will get chunks of cheese from the Neptune Lounge or the Lido at lunch time and make our own plate -- same thing for the fruit.

I keep everything in the refrigerator until we are ready to "snack".

Archived