Flying into FLL sailing out of POM

beachbride91011

If you are getting in relatively late I would just stay in Fort Lauderdale since the room rates are normally more reasonable there. But if you arrive say early afternoon you may want to take a shuttle over to Miami and stay over there.

Keith

We are flying in 2 days prior and staying in Ft. Lauderdale then using SAS. The hotels are better priced, we are staying at the Hyatt Place on 17th St. There is also things within walking distance in that area as well.

We were thinking about staying at the Hilton Garden Inn which is basically next door to the Hyatt Place. Have you checked with SAS transportation to see if this is considered "an immideate airport hotel"? I read in their prices that SAS charges $15 one way from Ft Lauderdale airport and immediate airport hotels to the Port of Miami, but im not for sure what they consider "immediate airport hotels." I tried calling them, but no one answers, so I was just curious if you had checked with them or if you were just assuming they'd pick you up from your hotel?

Archived