LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Great pictures Chris! Crown loft suite is amazing!!!!

Looks like Erika and Matt are traveling with a fun group.

Looking forward to more of your review

It's a lot of fun! They're joining me along with others as my guests at my cabana tomorrow in Labadee :)

Trienna's(luvmykidsluv2cruise) husband giving the flowrider a shot. He wiped out at the end :p

011_zpsc56df51f.jpg

012_zps4f81aedc.jpg

Emmy and Rick! :)

013_zpsef1943b5.jpg

Love this pic How is that Crown Loft Emmy you will have to tell me all about it when you get home Have a great cruise :D

Karen

I bought 500 minutes for 150 dollars. Brings the cost down to 30 cents per minute versus the standard 65

If you dont mind me asking, how many minutes have you used so far? Is the internet really as slow as some people say?

Dinner tonight at Chops Grille was very good. The service was very good except for one thing. Our server constantly reminded us about a survey at the end of the cruise and pretty much tried to encourage us to give him high marks for service. I am not saying the service wasn't good because it was but I along with Jody and Jack get put off by people trying to basically tell us how we should rate the service. Leave it up to the people without trying to influence them please

The menu at Chops

058_zps050de677.jpg

059_zps1da1ff26.jpg

Jody(lakemurraykid) and Jack

060_zpsf56841d0.jpg

And of course, me

062_zps6dbec66b.jpg

Chris. When you connect to wifi are you doing so through your laptop? Also, what time of the day do you connect? When I was last on LOS, I had a real tough time connecting via my laptop. The Concierge I had at the time as well as RCI IT tried really hard to help me but issue was (and still exists as per my convo with IT this past August), there are only so many IP addresses the ship has available and when all in use, others cannot connect. Are you having any of these issues as Oasis has many more PAX than Liberty so issue, I would assume, would be bigger.

great report thus far, as i am reading this i am watching on tv a documentry on oasis ....now i have been bitten by the bug again now to convince wifey....i will check in monday!!! keep up the great work!

Looks like you are having a blast. We will be on the Feb 16 sailing of the oasis. Was wondering if you know anything about playa mia in Cozumel. Last time I was there I was able to take a taxi and pay admission at the beach rather than booking excursion through the ship. Also, I heard you can rent phones on the ship. Any idea on how much they charge for the rental? Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Archived