LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Looks like you are having a blast. We will be on the Feb 16 sailing of the oasis. Was wondering if you know anything about playa mia in Cozumel. Last time I was there I was able to take a taxi and pay admission at the beach rather than booking excursion through the ship. Also, I heard you can rent phones on the ship. Any idea on how much they charge for the rental? Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Phones are $30 per phone. We used them on the Allure and were a great way to keep in touch.

Chris. When you connect to wifi are you doing so through your laptop? Also, what time of the day do you connect? When I was last on LOS, I had a real tough time connecting via my laptop. The Concierge I had at the time as well as RCI IT tried really hard to help me but issue was (and still exists as per my convo with IT this past August), there are only so many IP addresses the ship has available and when all in use, others cannot connect. Are you having any of these issues as Oasis has many more PAX than Liberty so issue, I would assume, would be bigger.

I am connecting via my laptop and having no issues :)

Janetz,

Just watched the video you posted, about Oasis Maiden Voyage. OMG, it was amazing. I sail Oasis Nov 24, and thought I was excited before. Now, I'm simply beside myself. 39 days to go, and I don't know if I can stand it. Maybe I'll have to go back and watch that video a couple more times. Thanks so much for posting that.

Thank you for this. I was so overwhelmed by the room categories , where to get a lounge chair, what location and eating pay /non pay. I had been scared off by this class.

We are looking at booking a trip. You are really helping. All the pix and info is much appreciated. Love the menus and food pix.

enjoy your trip

Trienna's(luvmykidsluv2cruise) husband giving the flowrider a shot. He wiped out at the end :p

Emmy and Rick! :)

013_zpsef1943b5.jpg

Morning Chris..thanks for this great photo. Just checking out your LIVE review now..amazing quality of photos. Off to the bridge tour at 8am and then see you on Labadee in your cabana :)

Good morning everyone and welcome to day four of LIVE from the Oasis Of The Seas!!

We are docking in Labadee and I have a beach cabana reserved for the day.

Comedy show later tonight

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Couple of shots of the Solarium

002_zps23ed54e0.jpg

003_zps433a5071.jpg

005_zps240c033b.jpg

Archived