LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Carolyn, have them meet us all on the public balcony, deck 11 port side aft after the muster drill. That is where we will be for sailaway :)

Chris I talked to the family. They will be there. My sis ter might be wearing a Packer shirt or Wisconsin shirt with the bright pink boa

Carolyn

quick question, I asume right now you're using the internet on your cell? you plan on buying one of their internet plans to do your live blogging?

I am still able to use my Verizon 4G broadband here while in Fort Lauderdale but yes will have to buy one of their plans to continue the live report

I am still able to use my Verizon 4G broadband here while in Fort Lauderdale but yes will have to buy one of their plans to continue the live report

I would love to know how many minutes you end up using total by the end of the trip. I am trying to figure out which internet plan to buy. I heard its horribly slow and uploading pictures could use a lot of minutes.

YAY! Another live review! Anxious to follow along as I'm booking our first Oasis class ship this month... still deciding between Oasis & Allure. These ships are beyond beautiful!

Your pictures are great! Have a wonderful vacation, and thank you so much for taking the time to share with us! :)

Thank you so much for doing this! We are watching you from Switzerland (we are 6 hours ahead of you) and waiting for the sail-away. With the live-cam at Port Everglades, it's easy to follow. We will be on the Oasis on November 17 this year! Have a great time! :)

Thank you so much for doing this! We are watching you from Switzerland (we are 6 hours ahead of you) and waiting for the sail-away. With the live-cam at Port Everglades, it's easy to follow. We will be on the Oasis on November 17 this year! Have a great time! :)

You will have a great time. This ship is incredible.

Thanks for tuning in :)

Archived