Port Everglades departure pictures, Carnival Freedom, Princes coral & Allure OTS

gambee

[quote name='gambee']BTW I found the video I took of the beach, I thought my camera deleted it.

here it is for those who want to see it.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unm6z6qz0xQ[/url][/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting the video, too! My two favorite things are rocks and water. I watched it over and over and will probably go back to it lol

[quote name='Sunburns']Thank you for posting the video, too! My two favorite things are rocks and water. I watched it over and over and will probably go back to it lol[/QUOTE]

No problem, I was a little pissed off cause I though my camera deleted. Then I figured out she stored it somewhere else :D lol

[quote name='sweetcurves']Oh also, they were playing "YMCA" as we left port, so if you saw a lot of strange arm movements...[/QUOTE]

The carnival ship by far had the most action on board. Although in the Allure defense it was already raining, so some people looked for shelter. The Carnival ship was lucky to avoid the rain :)

Archived