Indescribable! (But I'll try): My Allure Photo Review

Host Faith, my heartfelt sympathies to you on the loss of your Father. Some periods in our life are just crazy, huh?

Congratulations on your new sweet son. Hope he knows how lucky he is to have two wonderful parents like you and Wes. I wish you all much happiness.

Sadly, my father passed away 4 days before he was born. He had been ill for some time. So it's an incredibly happy and incredibly sad time for us. Isaac looks just like him, so a piece of him lives on in our son.

Host Faith, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. He's such a cutie and seems so alert for being a newborn. God Bless him!

Patty

Faith' date='

Such a bittersweet time in your life. I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am so glad you have Issac to help ease the pain. He is so HANDSOME!!!! I can't believe all the hair on him. Congratulations!

Sue[/quote']

Thank you so much :)

I couldn't believe all his hair either. I think I'll leave it a little unruly and spikey for a few days, I just love it!

Host Faith, my heartfelt sympathies to you on the loss of your Father. Some periods in our life are just crazy, huh?

Congratulations on your new sweet son. Hope he knows how lucky he is to have two wonderful parents like you and Wes. I wish you all much happiness.

Thank so much, dreamer! Yes, some seasons are crazy. I think they teach us to slow down and appreciate the people around us, and to enjoy life.

Host Faith, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. He's such a cutie and seems so alert for being a newborn. God Bless him!

Patty

Thank you, Patty! :)

I forgot to mention, he was born at 4:11 AM on Saturday the 23rd. 7 lbs, 8 oz. 19 inches long.

Sadly, my father passed away 4 days before he was born. He had been ill for some time. So it's an incredibly happy and incredibly sad time for us. Isaac looks just like him, so a piece of him lives on in our son.

CONGRATULATIONS, Chrystal - what a handsome little man - so adorable!!!

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dad - so sad - but I bet he is looking over your little guy and grinning from ear to ear!!!

Barb

Thank you both! It's been a tough year. Ironically, Isaac's name is Biblical and means, "laughter." Wes chose his name. So after all the heartache, we have a little one who does bring us a lot of laughter and joy. He's a gift.

An amazing name, with great meaning and so much love and potential - congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! My sincere condolences on the loss of your father. I have a friend who passed away within one hour of her niece being born - we thought that God traded one angel for another. Amazingly enough, the baby looked just like her. Sending you and your family all of my thoughts.

First, I want to extend my condolences on the loss of your father. Even though it was expected I know it was a very hard time for you. {{{HUGS}}}

Congratulations on the birth of baby Isaac Shawn. He is gorgeous. I am also amazed at all of the hair that child has! It will be very hard to cut it the first time.:) He already looks wise. I am sure your Grandpa is smiling on him from heaven.

Hi Chrystal,

We just finished looking at your review. We are sailing the Allure 2 Jun 2013 with seven other couples. Your review was priceless! It answered so many questions and gave us great tips, i.e Mr. Sancho's!

Congratulations on your new son and DW and I hope one day to meet you guys in person on another cruise.

CONGRATULATIONS, Chrystal - what a handsome little man - so adorable!!!

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dad - so sad - but I bet he is looking over your little guy and grinning from ear to ear!!!

Barb

Thank you, Barb! :)

An amazing name, with great meaning and so much love and potential - congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! My sincere condolences on the loss of your father. I have a friend who passed away within one hour of her niece being born - we thought that God traded one angel for another. Amazingly enough, the baby looked just like her. Sending you and your family all of my thoughts.

Thank you so much! We chose the name months ago, so it's amazing how fitting his name is. He already laughs and smiles quite a bit. My Mom likes to say that their souls passed each other as Dad and Isaac made their exit and entrance. I think that's a beautiful thought.

First, I want to extend my condolences on the loss of your father. Even though it was expected I know it was a very hard time for you. {{{HUGS}}}

Congratulations on the birth of baby Isaac Shawn. He is gorgeous. I am also amazed at all of the hair that child has! It will be very hard to cut it the first time.:) He already looks wise. I am sure your Grandpa is smiling on him from heaven.

Thank you Ginny, I appreciate you kind words! There's an old wives tale about heartburn bring a sign that your baby will have a lot of hair. Well it's true in this case. I ate TUMS like they were candy while I carried him! :D

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures of your son with us. He is a handsome little one. Prayers to you and your family in the last few months you have been thru a lot.

Looking forward to watching your son thru your eyes! and pictures!

Thank you so much!

Hi Chrystal,

We just finished looking at your review. We are sailing the Allure 2 Jun 2013 with seven other couples. Your review was priceless! It answered so many questions and gave us great tips, i.e Mr. Sancho's!

Congratulations on your new son and DW and I hope one day to meet you guys in person on another cruise.

Sounds like you're in for an amazing cruise! I'm so glad the review was helpful. Hope to see you onboard someday as well :cool:.

Edited by Host Faith

Hi Everyone! After being 12 days overdue and after 35 hours of labor, our baby Isaac Shawn is here! Shawn is Wesley's middle name. Hoping to start a family tradition with every male having the same middle name. Here are some photos of the little guy. He's a sweet baby, very content. We're totally in love with him:

533158_10200620788743464_346282351_n.jpg

543911_10151462168504288_2037942089_n.jpg

13228_10200636144567350_982095917_n.jpg

Oh he's adorable! Congratulations to you and Wes! :)

Sorry to hear about your Dad tho :( He'll be looking over you all tho. xx

Hi Chrystal,

I was a little late to this party (but not as late as your little man, I hope!). Your review has been FANTASTIC to read!! We had a teaser cruise on Allure during Hurricane Isaac in August - it was truncated to 5 days and it wasn't NEARLY enough, so we're headed back in June!! SO excited, and even more so having read your review!! Your pictures are fantastic and I really loved your writing style and the very clear thought you put into this review.

It's weird how you feel you get to know someone by reading their in depth reviews, like yours. Your babymoon pictures on formal night were awesome!

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad but really thrilled to hear about Isaac; he's absolutely adorable.

Best wishes to you and Wes and hope to read more of your reviews in the future!

Stephie

Thanks, for another outstanding review.

My pleasure! :)

Hi Chrystal,

I was a little late to this party (but not as late as your little man, I hope!). Your review has been FANTASTIC to read!! We had a teaser cruise on Allure during Hurricane Isaac in August - it was truncated to 5 days and it wasn't NEARLY enough, so we're headed back in June!! SO excited, and even more so having read your review!! Your pictures are fantastic and I really loved your writing style and the very clear thought you put into this review.

It's weird how you feel you get to know someone by reading their in depth reviews, like yours. Your babymoon pictures on formal night were awesome!

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad but really thrilled to hear about Isaac; he's absolutely adorable.

Best wishes to you and Wes and hope to read more of your reviews in the future!

Stephie

Hi Stephie! I'm so glad to hear you're able to sail the Allure again after that hurricane. I'm sure you have some interesting stories about that week! :eek:

Thank you for your well-wishes. Have a wonderful cruise!

Chrystal..so sorry for the loss of your father. I am so happy for you that the birth of Isaac helped deal with the pain knowing your dad was watching over you all.

All that hair is amazing. He is adorable.

My DD is due in 27 days and is having a boy. I know you can identify how miserable the last month is. Good thing no one tells you ahead of time that you will be 12 days overdue before delivering and having such a lengthy labor.

Our cruise on the Allure is less than 2 months now and your review sure was valuable..

I hope you are getting some sleep. The first few months are tough till they sleep for longer periods.

Laura

Chrystal..so sorry for the loss of your father. I am so happy for you that the birth of Isaac helped deal with the pain knowing your dad was watching over you all.

All that hair is amazing. He is adorable.

My DD is due in 27 days and is having a boy. I know you can identify how miserable the last month is. Good thing no one tells you ahead of time that you will be 12 days overdue before delivering and having such a lengthy labor.

Our cruise on the Allure is less than 2 months now and your review sure was valuable..

I hope you are getting some sleep. The first few months are tough till they sleep for longer periods.

Laura

Hi Laura! Thank you so much, and congratulations on your grandson on the way. Prayers for a smooth delivery. We're fortunately getting our sleep; the little guy is content to sleep through the night! :eek: We have to wake him up to eat in the middle of the night.

Crystal, your son is beautiful! Congrats to you and your husband. Your Dad is surely looking after your son from above.

Hope to sail with you some day.

Thank you so much! Happy cruising and perhaps we'll meet on a sailing someday!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your father, but look at that sweet little boy! Life has a way of making you smile when you could be frowning. I'd be nibbling on those cheeks all day!

Congrats to you as Wes!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your father, but look at that sweet little boy! Life has a way of making you smile when you could be frowning. I'd be nibbling on those cheeks all day!

Congrats to you as Wes!

Hi Virtopia! Thank you so much! Yeah, I can't stop kissing his cheeks, they're getting more chubby every day :)