suite perks on Allure

My DH and I have an owners suite booked for May 2012 but we have our 2 21yr old kids across the hall in a Central Park view, my question is will they be able to board with us in the suites line and sit with us at the shows. I realize that they can't join us in the CL but that is fine, we may not spend much time there anyway.

We were with friends when we went to see Chicago and they were allowed to sit with us in the reserved area. It's on a balcony and we kept having to shift up row by row because short people (like me) couldn't see over the railing. When we went to see the Headliner show, we bypassed the area and sat on the main floor.

hey...I thought that children of suites could get in? I would certainly talk to the consierge....wouldn't hurt !
The kids are 21. If I take my 31 year old kids on a cruise, can they get in? What if my kids were 41 or 51?

hey...I thought that children of suites could get in? I would certainly talk to the consierge....wouldn't hurt !

The kids are 21. If I take my 31 year old kids on a cruise, can they get in? What if my kids were 41 or 51?

I could be wrong, but I thought the children had to be booked in the suites to have access to the suite perks.

Archived