Alcohol waiting for me in my cabin?

jrwadman

Sorry, I know this has been asked before. What phone number do I call to pre-order a bottle of tequila for my sailing? I did this last time, but apparently threw away the number.

Call Carnival: 800-522-7648 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST

Overseas Call Carnival: 00-1-305-599-2600

Customer Service Is Closed:

Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,

Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.

Be aware if you are sailing from Texas....(and perhaps some other ports) it may not be delivered until that night or the next day depending on the STATE liquor laws.

IF you are sailing from a port where these laws are in place, Bon Voyage is suppose to tell you when you order....

Thamk you all for the quick responses. We'll be on the Carnival Victory, with it's All you Can Drink deal, but the wife won't drink $43 worth per day. So I'll spend $80 for a $50 bottle of tequila.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your statement, when you say your wife won't drink $43 worth per day, I'm assuming she doesn't want the program...... I'm not sure if you know this already, but from what I have read on the all you can drink deals (My Awesome Bar Program)....Each adult assigned to the same room must purchase the program.

CHEERS! :D

As of Aug 2012

Pre-order bottles of liquor, wine and beer to be delivered to your cabin. Online ordering is not available for liquor & beer, you must call.

*** Bon Voyage liquor prices went up significantly in early 2012. ***

*** Prices and selections below are continually updated. ***

To Order:

Call Carnival: 800-522-7648 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST

Overseas Call Carnival: 00-1-305-599-2600

Customer Service Closed: Memorial Day, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving, Dec 25 & Jan1.

Prices may vary & do not include tax. There is a 4 bottle maximum per cabin limit when ordering liquor.

Order before boarding, this service is not guaranteed to be available once onboard - plan ahead!!

The liquor, wine, and beer choices do occasionally change. The lists below are continually updated, but if you do not see something simply call and ask.

Due to TX & AL state liquor laws ships departing from these ports can't deliver alcoholic beverages to your cabin until they are in international waters. It may even be delayed until the following day.

Bon Voyage liquor is not cheap. It is about 2-3 times what you'd pay onshore for a bottle. The savings you get by using Bon Voyage liquor are realized when you compare it to the individual drink prices onboard. Using Bon Voyage liquor is 2-3 times cheaper than purchasing individual drinks onboard.

Liquor

Most liquor bottles are 1 liter in size.

Rum:

$50 - Cruzan White

$60 - Gosling's Black Seal, Appleton Estate VX, Appleton White, Bacardi, Bacardi Limon, Captain Morgan's Spiced, Malibu

Brandy:

$40 - Hiram Walker Apricot, Hiram Walker Blackberry, Hiram Walker Cherry

$85 - Rémy Martin

Vodka:

$50 - Skyy

$60 - Absolut, Absolut Citron, Finlandia, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya,

$60 - Three Olives

$75 - Kettle One

$80 - Grey Goose

Whiskey / Bourbon:

$50 - Cutty Sark

$55 - Canadian Club, Jim Beam, Seagram's 7

$60 - Jameson

$65 - Crown Royal, Jack Daniel's

$70 - Maker's Mark

Gin:

$40 - Sloe Gin

$50 - Beefeater

$65 - Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray

Scotch:

$75 - Dewar's 12, Glenmorangie (Single Malt), Johnny Walker Black

$80 - Chivas Regal

Liqueurs:

$40 - Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps

$45 - Brogan's Irish Cream

$55 - Di Saronno Ameretto, Frangelico, Galliano, Kahlua, Southern Comfort

$65 - Chambord, Grand Marnier, Jägermeister, Limóncello, Bailey's Irish Cream

Tequila:

$55 - Margaritaville Gold

$65 - 1800 Reposado

$75 - Sauza Hornitos Reposado

$85 - Patron Silver

$95 - Patron Reposado

Wine / Champagne

Prices listed below are inclusive of gratuities. This is not a complete list of all the wines available through Bon Voyage, it is a just a sampling. Please call for the complete list. Wine & Champagne can also be ordered online through Carnival's Bon Voyage website, for all other alcohol you must call. The prices below will be nearly identical to the prices you see in the Main Dining Room onboard.

Carnival also offers wine packages. Wine packages can save you up to 25% off the prices of buying the individual bottles. Wine packages can either be ordered by calling Bon Voyage or purchased once onboard. For further information and wine package options: Wine Package Details.

Wine:

$17.25 - Ariel White Zinfandel (NA)

$28.75 - Barefoot White Zinfandel

$32.25 - Bogle Chardonay

$31.00 - Robert Mondavi Chardonnay

$33.25 - Castello del Poggio Moscato

$33.25 - Peter Lehmann Weighbridge Shiraz

$35.75 - Hess Select Chardonnay

$41.50 - Kendall-Jackson Sauvignon Blanc

$43.75 - Kendall-Jackson Vinter's Reserve Merlot

$43.75 - Ferrari-Carano Sauvigon Fume Blank

$47.25 - Cuvaison Chardonnay

$48.25 - Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio

$55.25 - Cuvaison Cabernet Sauvignon

Champagne:

$18.50 - Sutter Home Sparkling Brut (NA)

$26.50 - Spumante Leonardini

$31.00 - Korbel Brut

$42.50 - Paul Louis Blanc de Blanc

$36.75 - Prosecco Zonin

$74.75 - Heidsieck Monopole Brut Rose

$90.75 - Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin

$224.25 - Dom Perignon Brut

Thamk you all for the quick responses. We'll be on the Carnival Victory, with it's All you Can Drink deal, but the wife won't drink $43 worth per day. So I'll spend $80 for a $50 bottle of tequila.

Unless things have changed in San Juan since 2009, there is a liquor store in the terminal, just outside where you pass through the boarding area to the ship. Although we did use BV, we also stopped in there and added a bottle of rum to our carry on luggage, and security never said a word.

They did however not like my knee (titanium) beeping going through the metal detector. Strange, I thought, since the airport is the only place it ever sets off the alarms. After a bit of dis-pleasure we finally boarded, knee and rum!! :)

jw:cool:

Unless I'm misunderstanding your statement, when you say your wife won't drink $43 worth per day, I'm assuming she doesn't want the program...... I'm not sure if you know this already, but from what I have read on the all you can drink deals (My Awesome Bar Program)....Each adult assigned to the same room must purchase the program.

That's why he's buying a bottle of tequila from BV~ because he wife won't drink $43 worth of alcohol a day~

That's why he's buying a bottle of tequila from BV~ because he wife won't drink $43 worth of alcohol a day~

Ok, so if she's in the same room as he is, she HAS to buy into the all you can drink program, if he is. So it would be a waste of money to buy a bottle of tequila when she can just get whatever she likes to drink with Tequila in it, at the bars.

Ok, so if she's in the same room as he is, she HAS to buy into the all you can drink program, if he is. So it would be a waste of money to buy a bottle of tequila when she can just get whatever she likes to drink with Tequila in it, at the bars.

Yes all adults in the same cabin have to buy into the program~

But how is it a waste of his money for him to buy a bottle of tequila?? :confused: I read it as him saying his wife won't drink enough to make the all you can drink program worth the $$ (therefore they will not buy it) so buying a bottle of tequila is worth it to him/them~

I read this as She won't drink that much alcohol, so neither of them will be getting it and he will be buying the tequila for himself.

Yes all adults in the same cabin have to buy into the program~

But how is it a waste of his money for him to buy a bottle of tequila?? :confused: I read it as him saying his wife won't drink enough to make the all you can drink program worth the $$ (therefore they will not buy it) so buying a bottle of tequila is worth it to him/them~

Oh, my bad, I took it as he was getting the all you can drink program and was getting his wife the bottle of tequila. Sorry for the confusion!!!

He ISN'T getting the all you can drink prgram BECAUSE his wife won't drink that much!!!!

Archived