IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

P.S..I'm looking forward to meeting new friends too!

Where you flying from Cappers our flight is an early one @ 06:00 and should be on the White Lady by Lunch time which will give us a chance to top up on the odd bits round the shopping Mall that is 10 mins walk from the Harbour like water etc. for the Cabin.

As previous years we have Met up with friends etc in the "Pub" on the day at sea around about 16:00 Last summer was on the next sunbed with Mike and his wife off of here now that was spooky lol.

And of course we met Mallorca Chap and his lovely wife and Jenny Wren and her significant other half as well as Jenjeff :D

Just a quick update? I have just seen some Pictures of an update on the White Lady on the IE face book page.

The medical centre has been updated and so has the pool areas with the beachcomber restaurant also having an upgrade.

PS Hope that none of us see the medical centre. Just the pictures will do :D

We won't be far behind you RR....our flight is 7.00 am from Exeter !:)

Good idea to meet up in the 'Pub' at 1600 on Sea Day....although we will probably have found you before then!! :)

Remember if you're going up to Porto Pi shopping mall, to hang on to your wallets as I had my purse stolen last time we were there ! :)

Time's whizzing by and before long I'll be getting the cases out....we've been checking the temperatures of past years and it should be an average of 21 degrees for the places we're visiting on Souks and Sangria and a little warmer for our second week. :cool:

Just a quick update? I have just seen some Pictures of an update on the White Lady on the IE face book page.

The medical centre has been updated and so has the pool areas with the beachcomber restaurant also having an upgrade.

PS Hope that none of us see the medical centre. Just the pictures will do :D

So if money has been spent on upgrading the White Lady over winter then it looks like the White Lady will survive another year under Thomson control.

regards

We are out of East Midlands at 7am so should also be aboard by lunchtime:D We tried to find that shopping centre last year but I think we went the wrong way! We also said we'd meet Mr and Mrs Mallorca chap at 4pm on the sea day but it went wrong cos we had that change of itinerary didn't we MC:rolleyes: We need a plan B in case it happens again!

Hi Cappers....to get to the shopping mall you need to cross the dual carriageway outside the cruise port entrance and turn left walk for a little way and you will see a flight of steps up...go up these and just keep walking up and you get to it......or if you turn right after you cross the road then there is another flight of steps by the bridge so you can go up here and walk up the hill...I think it is steeper this way!!

I normally just put some cash in the zippy pocket in my handbag with perhaps one debit card.....for some reason I didn't last time we were there and took my purse which was stolen so be warned!!! Luckily there was only 20 euros and one card in it (which I stopped as soon as we got back to the ship) but it shook me up a bit!:eek:

Herr Kapitan clearly calls all his vessels the White Lady!

I don't like the sound of "just keep walking up the steps" :o My knees really don't like steps and steep hills! I might just get a taxi up to the Cathedral and get it to drop me at the shopping centre on the way back , then I can just walk down,,down is good!

You can't miss me either RR,,I'm larger than life too,,and you'll hear my Adypoos keep saying loudly,,NO Lexy,,you can't have another Bacardi yet:rolleyes: Really,,why not,,I'm on holidoodles and I'm 50 so shut up and go to the bar darling;) And if Dancing Queen is played at the sailaway party ,,or Agadoo,,or Gangnam,,I'm the one who doesn't quite know the dance but tries very hard!

Just read there will be a few more surprises :eek:

cappers trust me I'm larger than life ...you wont miss me :p

A few more Surprises ?... Has the I.E. gone "Platinum" ??? ... Will I have to pack a bow tie and a cummerbund this year ??? :eek:

We are out of East Midlands at 7am so should also be aboard by lunchtime:D We tried to find that shopping centre last year but I think we went the wrong way! We also said we'd meet Mr and Mrs Mallorca chap at 4pm on the sea day but it went wrong cos we had that change of itinerary didn't we MC:rolleyes: We need a plan B in case it happens again!

Cappers, we can always meet up for q quick snifter in the Pub at 4pm on the first day (just in case of another itinerary change) before the blasted lifeboat drill starts!

Herr Kapitan clearly calls all his vessels the White Lady!

I don't like the sound of "just keep walking up the steps" :o My knees really don't like steps and steep hills! I might just get a taxi up to the Cathedral and get it to drop me at the shopping centre on the way back , then I can just walk down,,down is good!

You can't miss me either RR,,I'm larger than life too,,and you'll hear my Adypoos keep saying loudly,,NO Lexy,,you can't have another Bacardi yet:rolleyes: Really,,why not,,I'm on holidoodles and I'm 50 so shut up and go to the bar darling;) And if Dancing Queen is played at the sailaway party ,,or Agadoo,,or Gangnam,,I'm the one who doesn't quite know the dance but tries very hard!

I'm reasonably easy to spot - apart from the beautiful woman next to me (I have to say that on the off chance she might see this) I have beard, glasses and usually am the only one with a suntan before the cruise starts :)

I'm going to wear a big sign that says "I'm looking for a rebel, a chap from Mallorca and a Jenny Wren"!! That should give you all a fair chance to avoid me;) I've got short redish ginger hair and Adypoos is a miserable looking accountant! He looks miserable cos he's thinking about how much it's all costing him and how much I'm going to spend on "stuff" in a week! You'll love him:rolleyes:

On a more serious note,,,I've had a message from Thomson that just asks me to ring them about my forthcoming holiday to Majorca...I've been at work all day so not had chance to ring,,is it just me or has anyone else had the same call?

Hi Cappers......we haven't had any call from Thomson...are you going to a hotel after the cruise? If you are there may be a change there... Or maybe a flight time change...

I think I've read on Thomson forum that they sometimes ring to ask if you want to upgrade cabins.... For a price!! :)

Sent from my C5303 using Forums mobile app

Hi Cappers......we haven't had any call from Thomson...are you going to a hotel after the cruise? If you are there may be a change there... Or maybe a flight time change...

I think I've read on Thomson forum that they sometimes ring to ask if you want to upgrade cabins.... For a price!! :)

Sent from my C5303 using Forums mobile app

Rang them today,,nothing exciting just checking I've done all the passport stuff and got e-tickets ok. And there I thought I was special:rolleyes:

She's sitting pretty in Palma harbour isn't she! Hope they all have a lovely cruise. I'm looking forward to my little Bruges trip on Friday,,cases are down from loft, I just have to pack them now.

Greetings Cappers, hope you have a lovely time in Bruge, what a city and make sure you look round the Square and all its Cafe's and this time year it will be lovely.

And only 21 days to our 1st cruise :D

Left a nice wind up this morning on the Island Escape Face book warning them today that they should take care as it was rather cool in Palma and the walkways were very slippery with ice ... would you believe its April 1st today :eek:

Greetings Cappers, hope you have a lovely time in Bruge, what a city and make sure you look round the Square and all its Cafe's and this time year it will be lovely.

And only 21 days to our 1st cruise :D

Left a nice wind up this morning on the Island Escape Face book warning them today that they should take care as it was rather cool in Palma and the walkways were very slippery with ice ... would you believe its April 1st today :eek:

You naughty Rebel:D

Hope it's a good first cruise of the season for all on board! 3 weeks today and that'll be us !!

Cappers ....hope you enjoy your few days on Azura....we were lucky enough to attend the naming ceremony on board and spent the night on her with all the celebs!! Happy memories....she is a lovely ship. :)