IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Thanks Jenny,,I'm looking forward to it very much. I love Azura too,,she's a very beautiful ship. I'd love to go to the Carribbean on her over xmas and new year but I've got no hope and Bob hope of that for a good while yet! Apparently we are going to be sailing down the coast of Dorset, Devon and Cornwall as far as Land's End before turning north again towards Belgium,,or so I've been led to believe by a nice man at P&O. Not quite sure why we need a day at sea though! Bruges aint that far is it,,but I suppose I'll just have to relax, drink Bellini's in the Planet bar and watch a film on the sea screen,,weather permitting,,and afternoon tea of course:D

I watched the Escape sailing away as well last night,,am trying not to wish my life away but I really can't wait. I've got my girls trip to Benidorm before Souks and Sangria though,,am pulling it all in this month aren't I;)

Have you seen the webcam? cappers :D very sunny and warm today and it's only going to get better :p

Which webcam are we talking about?

P.S..Bruges was beautiful,,Azura is as beautiful as ever,,Saturday at sea was just a perfect day! It was sunny and warm and the sea was like the proverbial millpond! I went to the very front of the ship on the clamshell pointy bit and it was awesome:D We slept with the balcony doors open and dozed off to the swishing of the sea!

I'm now packing for my girls trip to my beloved Benidorm on Friday morning,,then it will be time for S&S with you guys:D

Do we know how the first cruise went?

Oh that one:rolleyes: yes, I look at that one quite often cos it's nice to see the sunshine and the boats! I thought you meant that the Escape had a webcam we could tap into and see the view from the bow as she sails across the sea:D

Hi Cappers.... Yes we do dress up but not over the top....no ball gowns or tiaras!!!:D. I shall wear black trousers or leggings and various tops or maxi dress... Just what we would wear for a meal out on a summer evening at home...:)

Sent from my C5303 using Forums mobile app

So Selfish not booking a week later and not joining "your" on line friends :D

Jenny Wren, Cappers, Mallorcachap and Moi :rolleyes:

Can't go then, sadly, I'm dog sitting. Guess who's going to land up in Rome on my birthday? Good Friday. lol. You couldn't make it up.:D:D We have done almost the same itinerary on IE a couple of years ago but at least it's a break. It will be interesting going on IE with AI after Fred last year where we paid £10pp per night for it and got told off for ordering a drink before the show started when we still had half a one left. "ANOTHER ONE?" she yelled for all to hear, as if we were alcoholics. Cheek! we hardly ever drink.:eek:

Jan

Shame we won't be meeting up with you as well Jan.....make sure you don't have too much of the AI we'd like some as well !!:D

I'm sure you will have a great time... we've done the itinerary before although there is one port different in the first week and two different in the second week so some new bits to explore. I read a good review of last week on another forum today :)

Shame we won't be meeting up with you as well Jan.....make sure you don't have too much of the AI we'd like some as well !!:D

I'm sure you will have a great time... we've done the itinerary before although there is one port different in the first week and two different in the second week so some new bits to explore. I read a good review of last week on another forum today :)

Thanks Jenny. It's been a real rush as we only booked on Tuesday night and I was really surprised to getting anything for Easter weekend. I hope we can get a seat in the bars this time, we spent more time walking up and down looking than we did drinking, lol. Now! what the heck to wear in April in the Med? We've been in hotels in April and not had great weather so I think I'll pack as for a British holiday.;)

Jan

Jan....I think you might be pleasantly surprised at the weather, it seems to be nice and warm at the moment ....I think I would take layers and strip off as necessary!! I remember one year having to buy a micro fleece in Italy as it was so cold in Rome in June!! at Christmas time just gone we had 20 degs in Valencia so you never can tell....anyway have a lovely time whatever the weather! :)

Jan....I think you might be pleasantly surprised at the weather, it seems to be nice and warm at the moment ....I think I would take layers and strip off as necessary!! I remember one year having to buy a micro fleece in Italy as it was so cold in Rome in June!! at Christmas time just gone we had 20 degs in Valencia so you never can tell....anyway have a lovely time whatever the weather! :)

Thanks Jenny. We've thrown in the towel this afternoon and given up trying to finish the bedroom renovations and now we'll concentrate on the packing. I hope we get nice weather but more important that we don't get rough seas over to Corsica like last time, I was surprised then that the Med could get so rough in July. I think we'll catch the train into Rome this time if it's not too busy there on Good Friday. We did the Florence On Your Own coach drop off last time and enjoyed exploring for ourselves, they have a 7 hours and a 9 hours trip this time, maybe that one is a bit long though. I've been dropping hints with OH to eat in Oasis on my birthday but he seems to have developed husband deaf ears, lol. So what's new?:eek:

Jan

Edited by ekco