IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

He's got to be better Jenny, he's never shut up for the past two days, lol. The sore throat has gone.:D:D

Pessimistic gene is is still around regarding the IE. We've got to keep the forum going as it's the only place we can talk about everybody else. Oh yes! there are some very strange people about on cc and I've got a few ideas about who one or two of them are. For now I'm saying nothing but I'm always right.;)

On a lighter note there's only a week to go to the big day. The house was scrubbed from top to bottom yesterday and that's my lot done, apart from the cooking that is. I had the grandkids laughing last week, do you remember when we used to call conceited people 'big heads'. They had never heard of it as it's gone out of fashion and sensitive souls might be 'offended'. Now were going around calling everyone big heads, I'm launching a one woman campaign to bring it back. Any suggestions?:D:D I know, Philip Schofield, lol.

Jan

You could tell the grandkids you used to know someone whose head was so big he used his mattress for his pillow :D

Been following the price difference for the Alleged sailing of the Island Escape next July 2013 for 2 weeks same dates flights (airport) etc ...what a difference in prices.

08/12/12 = £3068

10/1212 = £3122

12/12/12/ = £1942

19/12/12 = £3220

When I booked now unbooked 2 months back it was a lot less than that :confused:

:eek:

Been following the price difference for the Alleged sailing of the Island Escape next July 2013 for 2 weeks same dates flights (airport) etc ...what a difference in prices.

08/12/12 = £3068

10/1212 = £3122

12/12/12/ = £1942

19/12/12 = £3220

They have to pay for IE's replacement somehow.

P.S £1942?

08/12/12 = £3068

10/1212 = £3122

12/12/12/ = £1942

19/12/12 = £3220

I booked last April for next April, one week Spirit of the Med... about a couple of weeks later it was £80 less pp same date and airport wish we had waited but thought the price was likely to go up not down:(

It certainly looks that way Barnowl....in fact its just started raining again after a dry day today!:(

Luckily we live on a highish ridge so we're OK ...but feel so sorry for those affected by the floods it must just be so miserable ....and some have just finished clearing up the mess from last time only for it all to happen again......:(

Merry Christmas to all and let's hope the New Year will be a happy and healthy one for everyone !!! :)

Thanks Jenny and the same good wishes to you.:):)

We got half a dry day today after being promised a fine dry one. I couldn't believe it when it started raining again. How much rain have we had this year? The river is very high near us today and if it gets worse tomorrow they might have to open the sluice gates and flood the golf courses that are alongside. I've never seen so much mud on our dog walks. Oh! to be going to the Caribbean for Christmas.:)

Jan:)

It certainly looks that way Barnowl....in fact its just started raining again after a dry day today!:(

Luckily we live on a highish ridge so we're OK ...but feel so sorry for those affected by the floods it must just be so miserable ....and some have just finished clearing up the mess from last time only for it all to happen again......:(

Merry Christmas to all and let's hope the New Year will be a happy and healthy one for everyone !!! :)

Same to you and everyone else Jenny :)

Merry Christmas to everyone on Island forum.:) Especially thinking of those who haven't been able to go on a cruise this year but still join in. It's been good fun.:)

Merry Christmas Mo, I know you're there, lol.;)

Jan

Ah! it was all under control and in the oven, everything prepared and ready to go the day before. Dinner was served on the dot of 1.00pm. Finished.:):)

Off out for a meal later, someone else can cook for a change.:D:D

Jan