PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

:eek::eek: I hadn't even seen this yet LOLOL!!! I think we musta been switched at birth or you are my long lost sistah who got the Mama Floatie shoe gene, cause I sure didn't:p;)

This could be a possibility considering my whole life my family has told me the stork dropped the wrong baby off at their house LOL!

Thanks...will check it out. Trying to figure out how I am going to pack everything I have to take now LOL. I might have to regroup on how many pairs of shoes I take. I took 10 pairs on the last cruise. I have it narrowed down to 18 pairs of shoes for this cruise. I definitely need to drop that amount down some.

OMG!!! I don't even OWN that many pairs!:eek::p I think I take 5...LOL!

Good Morning Funatics :)

I have today off ... the State's way of making sure that we have plenty of time to go vote ;) I voted early though (2 weeks ago) so today is going to be a "try on cruise clothes" kind of day :o Gotta see what still fits.

LOL ... I thought I was bad taking 8 pairs of shoes ... I also mistakenly thought I would be able to pack everything into ONE suitcase .... NOT

Nice to have a cruise prep day, for sure! Good luck!

Vickie, so glad to hear you had a great time on the Breeze...you deserve it after this year. We also did a toast to Bonnie when we went on the Miracle in May...would be impossible not to think of her when cruising.

Floatie, I will also send my payment by PayPal, probably this weekend!:)

Waiting for Kailee to get home shortly and then will go out and vote...I am so over all of this election stuff...it's nauseating!:eek:

Was only in the 20's this morning....BRRRR! And they're saying we could get a little snow with tomorrow's nor'easter...UGH!:rolleyes:

Good evening funatics! I ran like the wind today to get outta that place <God bless my great job> and get home from the madness that is today. I just want to say God bless this great country and the freedom we have been blessed with!:)

Most of all, thank God for the end of the ads!!!:D

Vickieeeeee!! Miss you babygirl!! Thanks for that report and where to find some old friends on board!! I read that Big D is on board also!! And Timmy!! Did you see Timmy performing??

Good Morning Funatics. Had a friend tell me that Butch on FB stated that the inauguration of the Breeze is going to be low key. Said they were going to do something on the 22nd but it is a surprise. Also stated the Godmother ceremony is on Dec. 8th.

I guess since they aren't planning on a big inauguration like they did with the Magic is why they haven't announced anything.

I'm not complaining, but this week is really moving. Thought it was only Tuesday when I woke up today.

I have a feeling I'm going to be worried about over packing, and seriously under pack. I've never had a vacation this long :o

Floatie, can you confirm that you received my payment for La Romana? I never got an email from paypal confirming it. Thanks.

89 hours of work left

Only 72 working hours left!:cool:

Counted how many pair of boots I have today... you don't want to know LOL

I'm recounting all 3 pairs of shoes today, just to make sure they're still in the closet:p Thought I was missing one but then realized a pair were on my feet:D

I'm not complaining, but this week is really moving. Thought it was only Tuesday when I woke up today.

I have a feeling I'm going to be worried about over packing, and seriously under pack. I've never had a vacation this long :o

Floatie, can you confirm that you received my payment for La Romana? I never got an email from paypal confirming it. Thanks.

I worry too much about forgetting things.

So I take everything.:D

I think it would be impossible for us to fly to a port considering there is no way I could afford to pay for the luggage fees lol. My overnight bag weighs about 40 lbs.:eek: At least I was able to get down to 12 pair of shoes...at least for now.

Only 72 working hours left!:cool:

I'm recounting all 3 pairs of shoes today, just to make sure they're still in the closet:p Thought I was missing one but then realized a pair were on my feet:D

Oh Thanksgiving week is going to be brutal. It's already slow here at work and that week is usually dead. I'm sure some of you will be teasing us with beautiful pictures of Miami :(

Tennis shoes, dress shoes, flip flops....my 3 pair :D

Hi everybody, i hope im not crashing this thread, but ive been watching and laughing at this thread for a long time. My family and I (husband, 10 yr old son & 8 yr old daughter oh and single brother in law) are cruising with you on the breeze. This will be our first carnival cruise and we are looking forward to it. I have everything set aside and in piles to pack in a couple weeks. Im only bringing 4 pairs of shoes.

I run a home daycare to stay home with my young kids before they go to high school, im having a hard time with one of the daycare kids, so reading this thread brings me joy and I am able to forget about the bad kid and have a laugh. Thank you all

11 more work days and 16 days left before we leave.

Archived