PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Good morning to all of my friends.. :) Looks like a great day here..YEA!! Record warmth they say.. I will take it.. :D All of us will be on that big boat soon.. Hugs all around then... :D:D:D

Cloudy and overcast in SC!! Other than that, having a pretty good day! How bout' you?

Enjoy your last day of double digits :D. Feeling like crap this morning but nothing can dampen my spirits. I'd rather catch the brunt of it now so I'm fine when we fly.

Looks like yesterday was 'Ladies getting their hair done day'. Cass scared me when she told me it was 'shorter than she wanted' :eek:. But it looks really good and it's not that short at all.

Just going to enjoy a nice relaxing day while Cass pampers me :o

Hope you're back to feeling like your old self real soon!:)

vetsday-250x111.gifvetsday-250x156-01.gif

Good Morning Everyone ! Getting close! Dh feels lots better today so either it was my homemade soup or he had a 24 hour bug. I am thinking the 24 hour bug lol.

Lots to do today. Going out to lunch for Veterans day then shopping for the cruise!

Hope everyone has a great Veterans Day!

Hi Ready!! Enjoy your lunch and have fun shopping for the cruise!:)

Good morning funatics!!

Whoa I gotta make some real progress today on this to-do list!!! OMG!:rolleyes::D

Tomorrow I will be on the phone with CCL finalizing our time for the Funatical Farewell Party! They are late this time!

Afternoon Floatie! How ya' comin' on that to-do-list? Chop, Chop girlie, we're going cruising next week!:)

No I never caught the episodes, but I love that movie! Chris isn't that big of a fan... he calls British Humor an oxymoron LOL

Count me as number four for the Magic Shop today! I call it part of my "cruise beautification process!" I am so bad at getting my hair cut regularly, my girl said when she saw me "are you going on a cruise soon??" she knows LOL!! I'll admit my last haircut was February... I was almost close to being able to do locks for love

I also resisted the urge to go to the big mall that's close to my hairdresser afterwards... I need to conserve those funds for that S&S bill :eek:

Hope everyone has a great Saturday, and CHEERS for tonight!

Some people just don't get British humour (spelt correctly;))...maybe I like it coz it's half my roots!:p

I'm like you with the hair...do it at cruise time. I better put a reminder in my phone next year since we don't cruise again til October:eek:

This sounds weird, but the booze makes me feel better than the cold medicine. I said screw it and am having a few Yuenglings while watching the Raven's game :D

Booze makes EVERYTHING better!:D

Where's everyody at tonight?:)

I'm here! We went to NY City to visit my Dad and stepmom today...had a nice time:)

Gonna have to be on my game next weekend...so much to do...nothing is packed...have gotten some things ready but not much...YIKES! Always the procratinator...book a cruise 500+ days out and scrambling at the last minute:o

Watching 666 Park Avenue now...don't know why...I don't care for the dark side, but for some reason I like this show. Miss my Desperate Housewives...that was such a fun show!

Archived