PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

HAahahahahaaa!!! Lovin' all the dancin' goin on in here!!:p

Portia and Nekita, it is ok to pay me on board for LaRomana.

The Funnel Funatics party is no charge, on your own SS for drinks. I will publish the final fungenda on Friday but it looks like so far CCL has finalized giving us the disco with the DJ on the last night from 6-7.:D Then we will go to the Atrium and have a group pic taken:p

I will link to the updated fungenda here on Friday, and it will also be in the member's area.

My last 5 days just get better. Found out today that in addition to my self-assessment that I have to do in a few weeks I have to write a document which is comprised of my major accomplishments and areas of improvement. When is it due, tomorrow at noon. Finally finished a 5 page denial letter that has taken me 2 days to write, because of all these stupid distractions at work, training people, writing up 5 minute voicemail messages from one of my Insureds who calls every day begging for more money. Trying to calm him down and doing everything we can do to get it done. Playing phone tag with another claimant who whines and is obviously drugged up when he leaves me messages and who wants us to go back 15 years for a claim. Oh did I forget to say I have like 10+ more letters to write before I leave. Oh and my boss goes on vacation as of 530 tomorrow and I have to cover his crap while he is gone.

I desperately need this cruise to get here.

Oh Al, that stinks! And when did we all have to start having to do our own assessments? We just had to do the same thing (with no notice). Just do what Dave & I have been doing...tell yourself they can't beat me up too much longer!

Those of us on the 8 day cruise...Our turn for the single digit dance!!!empty.gifempty.gifempty.gifempty.gif163563561.gif

Congrats on joining us for single digit dancing! Wow, that is one talented bear;)

Welcome to the party 8 dayers!!!! Feeling a little bit better this morning so hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

Can we please stop talking about work? I don't even want to think of the disaster that my desk will be when I get back. Or of the crap that I'll have to correct because someone tried to do something and did it wrong. Ugh.

And our work is trying to sabotage my 'diet'. We're having a pot luck lunch today and there is plenty of yummies, including one of my favorites, butter chicken! Not to mention all the cakes, pies, cookies, and CHEESE CAKE!

Happy Hump Day :D

Glad you're feeling better...and we are NOT going to talk or think about work!

What is butter chicken?? I swear being at the office kept me from losing weight. Since I've worked at home (in addition to diet and exercise), I've lost 17 lbs. And the holidays are DEADLY there!:eek:

I am a health insurance fraud investigator - I used to work for a Blue in their Special Investigations Unit (SIU) but now work for a vendor that contracts out to insurance plans that either need SIU help or consulting stuff... It's more about going after the shady doctors and DME suppliers and all that fun stuff. You'd be surprised with the kinds of crap we see doctors trying to get away with! (Like taking patients out to dinner and trying to bill their insurance for office visits and treatments!! :eek:) I kind of fell into the field, and much prefer looking through claim data and stuff like that than doing the actual "investigation" work. :p

That sounds really interesting! I love it when people get caught trying to milk the system! You go get em, girl!!

The Funnel Funatics party is no charge, on your own SS for drinks. I will publish the final fungenda on Friday but it looks like so far CCL has finalized giving us the disco with the DJ on the last night from 6-7.:D Then we will go to the Atrium and have a group pic taken:p

I will link to the updated fungenda here on Friday, and it will also be in the member's area.

Great work, my friend! Thanks so much for all you do!!!:)

Good evening, Funatics! 1 week left for some of us...YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!:D

That group picture will look great with us all wearing our Funnel Fanatics Shirts!

Oh Al, that stinks! And when did we all have to start having to do our own assessments? We just had to do the same thing (with no notice). Just do what Dave & I have been doing...tell yourself they can't beat me up too much longer!

Congrats on joining us for single digit dancing! Wow, that is one talented bear;)

Work sucked again today, but Chris said I'm not allowed to talk about it. So I will remain silent.

Only good thing is boss is now gone on his way to Hawaii. So I can actually get some work done.

Just 32 more hours of work left. Officially that is, since I have been going in work early all week.

Yeah its seems to be the trend these self assessments. HR keeps changing our development plans, etc. every freaking year. Swear they are just trying to justify their jobs. Also we get to do stakeholder feedback, so I have to write mini reviews for all the people who asked me to do so. I think I am up to 7 I have to do.

I better get a good bonus next year, I got cruises to pay for.

Yeah its seems to be the trend these self assessments. HR keeps changing our development plans, etc. every freaking year. Swear they are just trying to justify their jobs. Also we get to do stakeholder feedback, so I have to write mini reviews for all the people who asked me to do so. I think I am up to 7 I have to do.

I better get a good bonus next year, I got cruises to pay for.

Just doing our job!:D

Thank you Floatie!! :D

Good morning funnies!! Welcome to the home stretch, ready or not!!:eek::p

So, I definitely have a cold, so not acceptable!!:rolleyes: Hopefully it is short-lived. I hardly ever get them so it should be!! It BETTER be!:cool:

Oh that sucks! Mine is slowly getting better. Just take lots of meds and try to get some rest. We need our Captain at 100% for these 10 crazy days :D

The only thing I'll say about work today is that my boss isn't here. So I'm sure I'll be real productive :o

And in one short week, we'll be on a plane headed to Florida!!!!

So, I definitely have a cold, so not acceptable!!:rolleyes: Hopefully it is short-lived. I hardly ever get them so it should be!! It BETTER be!:cool:

That sux.. Just think good thoughts like I will on that ship soon and will get lots of hugs..:D

Hope you're feeling better REAL soon!

Feel better soon Floatie!!

Archived