I'm so excited because we are planning our 2nd cruise

slh182

In February 2012 my husband and I went on our first cruise, a 4 night cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel. At first we weren't sure if we would like cruising, but it turns out that we LOVED it! We went on the Liberty of the Seas and it was amazing.

We have just decided today that we are going to go on another cruise this February. We are planning on a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on either the Oasis of the seas or the Allure of the seas. I'm so excited and can't wait. The cruise hasn't been booked yet, but will be soon.

Congratulations.

We are planning our 5th. cruise as a family, my 6th.

And everytime I get so excited and read the boards on the ship and itinerary that I drive my husband nuts with all the tips given to us.

We are in the early planning phase of our Allure Cruise next July, and realize I have so much to learn.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

In February 2012 my husband and I went on our first cruise, a 4 night cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel. At first we weren't sure if we would like cruising, but it turns out that we LOVED it! We went on the Liberty of the Seas and it was amazing.

We have just decided today that we are going to go on another cruise this February. We are planning on a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on either the Oasis of the seas or the Allure of the seas. I'm so excited and can't wait. The cruise hasn't been booked yet, but will be soon.

You do realize your life has now changed? Cruising will now be in your thoughts every single day...even for a fleeting moment.... for the rest of your life:eek:

The Allure or Oasis is amazing. Just have fun with it,plan it and go.

Hope you signed up for your Crown and Anchor membership:D

You are hooked now;)

We did our first Royal cruise in 1993 on Monarch, under duress. DH's parents were going to celebrate 40 years of marriage and most of the family was going but everyone had to pay their own way. We love to travel and were sure we'd hate cruising and resented having to pay for a vacation we would hate. As it turned out DH's sisters got sea sick, another didn't like swimming or snorkeling, but DH and I had a blast!

We still take plenty of other trips, but we are now Diamond on Royal and have taken plenty of other cruises on other lines too! We find cruising to be a relaxing way to take in several islands or ports in a short time that would otherwise be difficult to travel to. The value is great and there is always something fun to do (or not!:p)

You have picked a great one for your next cruise, if you really want a cruise for the ship- Allure and Oasis are your gals! Good luck and happy cruising!

Everyone is right. You're hooked. Don't even bother trying to fight it at this point :p

It's always nice to have a future cruise booked. We just got off a cruise two weeks ago and we didn't feel comfortable leaving the ship without at least putting a deposit down on another cruise. It just makes us feel better knowing we have something to look forward to. Nice choice of ship & itinerary too...enjoy!

When DH and i got married i was already Hooked.. lol I had gone on my first in 2005 on Rhapsody it was my son's Make a wish trip. So naturally when DH asked me what i wanted for a honeymoon I said a cruise. under much duress DH agreed surely he would hate it.. lol well under 3 years later we have just booked our 2nd b2b in Feb. cause he felt that it had been too long since we cruised... lol ( we have only done 3 this year.) lol so whose hooked now... i am so lucky he loves it as much as me... :)

I came off my first cruise, 3 night on Majesty, as a taster. Loved it. Didn't think I would.

As soon as I got home, I booked my next to travel with me Dad and chose the Mariner. Again, loved it.

2 weeks from getting home, booked the Explorer for next year on my own. Can't wait.

It is true though, once you go on one, you're hooked!!

Have a fab time whichever one you choose to go on.:D:D:D

Congratulations. We cruised for the first time in 2005 and haven't done a land-based vacation since.

Cruise number 14 is coming up this December. I so envy those who started cruising at a young age and have 30, 40 and more cruises added to their list.

You will like the 7 night so much more. Then before you know it you will have booked your first 14 night cruise and you will never want to stop sailing. :D

You will like the 7 night so much more. Then before you know it you will have booked your first 14 night cruise and you will never want to stop sailing. :D

We have this "problem" too! We did a 7-day in February, a 10-day a couple of weeks ago and now we have planned our first 15-day. Can we go back to 7-day cruises and be okay? :eek:

Everyone is right. You're hooked. Don't even bother trying to fight it at this point :p

It's always nice to have a future cruise booked. We just got off a cruise two weeks ago and we didn't feel comfortable leaving the ship without at least putting a deposit down on another cruise. It just makes us feel better knowing we have something to look forward to. Nice choice of ship & itinerary too...enjoy!

Ha ha ha !!

I agree - it helps to stop the night sweats and panic when you wake up screaming cos' you don't have another cruise booked !!! :-)

Have fun on your cruise ! DH and I also thought we wouldn't like cruising, but got hooked on our first cruise too, also Monarch of th e Seas.

Although Allure definitely has a lot going on, I don't know if you want to drive yourself crazy with pre-planning. Do get your shows reserved and work around that, as well as your shore excursions, whether or not you purchase through RCCL. But give yourself plenty of wiggle room to enjoy the ship and people watching, one of my favs!

My wife and I took our first cruise this past Sept. on the Freedom of the Seas. We had planned on taking our 2nd cruise in 2014 but on the way home from FL we decided to book the Freedom of the Seas for Oct of 2013 on the Western Carb cruise.

We feel in love with cruising, Can't wait for 2013 to get here.

Jack

Archived