Silly question about the Constellation...

jimbug

I am waiting with anticipation for the March 2007 schedules to come out so I can book the Constellation (as an aside, does anyone know when they may come out?), but I did notice something that has me somewhat perplexed. As I remember, the Connie was painted navy blue with some gold and red accent paint. I was just looking at a cruiser's WebShots album from December 2004 on the Connie, and the ship was blue & white. Did it receive a new paint job, or am I just out of my mind?

Thanks!

You are not going crazy. Constellation got a new paint job which replaced her original blue and yellow which all the Millennium class ships had with the traditional blue and white colors of the Century and Horizon class ships.

Hi,

Here is another "I was told" story. I was told that the Constellation 10/11 day Caribbean intineraries for winter 2006/spring 2007 would be out in June. When in June, I don't really know. But, hey that's a long ways off.

I am waiting with anticipation for the March 2007 schedules to come out so I can book the Constellation (as an aside, does anyone know when they may come out?), but I did notice something that has me somewhat perplexed. As I remember, the Connie was painted navy blue with some gold and red accent paint. I was just looking at a cruiser's WebShots album from December 2004 on the Connie, and the ship was blue & white. Did it receive a new paint job, or am I just out of my mind?

Thanks!

Hi Jimbug !

Yes, she does have a new paint job. You are not imagining things <smile>.

I was told by Captains Club, that Constellation's itineraries (and the rest of the Caribbean as well) should be out "around June 1". Hopefully, we only have another week or so to wait.

As you may know, Constellation will be sailing out of Ft Lauderdale, starting in late 2006. I am very curious to see what the Ultimate Caribbean intineraries will look like. Will they be exactly what Summit did previously, or will they have a new look ? Stay Tuned.

Andy,

I see we are booked on the same cruise, (Century, nov. 17, 2005.) There is "kinda" roll call going for it. :) We are also booked on Constellation out of San Juan, but we are leaning to Century.

Andy,

I see we are booked on the same cruise, (Century, nov. 17, 2005.) There is "kinda" roll call going for it. :) We are also booked on Constellation out of San Juan, but we are leaning to Century.

Hi Texed !

GREAT news. I look forward to meeting you. That is a real nice itinerary, and we should have a great time.

Hmmm...I think I am most interested in the San Juan-Bayonne (end-of-Southern Carib season) repositioning trip (if they do that again)...which is being sailed by the Constellation in March '06. Has Celebrity announced which ship will take her place in San Juan next year?

Hi,

I was told (you gotta laugh) that the Galaxy will be replacing Constellation in San Juan and will also be doing 10/11 day Southern Caribbean cruises.

Hmmm...I think I am most interested in the San Juan-Bayonne (end-of-Southern Carib season) repositioning trip (if they do that again)...which is being sailed by the Constellation in March '06. Has Celebrity announced which ship will take her place in San Juan next year?

Archived