Princess e-z air question

SOLIVITA LADY

Right now we have a direct flight back the same day our ship docks in Southampton using Princess E-Z Air. If we decide we want to stay for a couple of days in London can we still use Princess E-Z Air for flights two or three days after the cruise is over.

We've been to London before but now my husband's sister and husband have decided they want to do this cruise with us and since they have never been to London before we thought we might do this with them.

Thanks in advance to all my Cruise Critic family for any help you can give.

Jackie

Yes, as long as what you already have booked allows changes at this point in time.

Thanks Caribill, we have the Flexible Air so I believe we can make changes and also have the ability to cancel the air up to 45 days prior to the cruise. I knew I could count on someone from Cruise Critic to know the answer.

Jackie

Thanks Caribill, we have the Flexible Air so I believe we can make changes and also have the ability to cancel the air up to 45 days prior to the cruise. I knew I could count on someone from Cruise Critic to know the answer.

Jackie

By the way, pricing may be different when you look at different days.

By the way, pricing may be different when you look at different days.

I agree. Prices varied by day AND/OR by Time. I was surprised to find prices varied by hundreds of dollars depending on when you set the time your want to arrive by as well as departure. Also, double check 2 or 3 times with Princess on whether the transfers kick in our not. I had mixed written AND verbal guidance from Princess on whether the Princess transfers kicked in since I arrived days earlier (using Princes Air) before my Princess Hotel/Tour package started.

Have Fun!

Right now we have a direct flight back the same day our ship docks in Southampton using Princess E-Z Air. If we decide we want to stay for a couple of days in London can we still use Princess E-Z Air for flights two or three days after the cruise is over.

We've been to London before but now my husband's sister and husband have decided they want to do this cruise with us and since they have never been to London before we thought we might do this with them.

Thanks in advance to all my Cruise Critic family for any help you can give.

Jackie

Hi Jackie, I can not answer your question, just wanted to say Hi to you and Rich! Wishing you guys a great cruise!

Jim

Hi Jackie, I can not answer your question, just wanted to say Hi to you and Rich! Wishing you guys a great cruise!

Jim

Isn't Cruise Critic the best:D I not only got answers to my questions, but heard from an cruising buddy too.

Thanks to everyone who replied and I will be sure to check out the pricing situation to see if it changes with the addition of two nights in London on our own.

Jim, all the best to the both of you. Have a great time on the Royal.

Jackie

Archived