Chef's Table

Bookworm1985

Does anyone know how to book the chef's table? Do I just have to call to book it?

Does anyone know how to book the chef's table? Do I just have to call to book it?

the easiest way is to email the steakhouse manager for the ship you will be on. They will confirm your reservation but the night/date will be provided after you board ship. Highly recommend. Provide your:

Name

Booking number

Sailing date

Number of guests

Email using the 1st and last letter of the ship + steakhouse @ carnival.com. Example, for the carnival Magic the email would be:

McSteakhouse@Carnival.com

Have fun. Bob

I would love to do the chefs table but don't want to miss lobster night.Do they ever have it on lobster night?

Also,I would like to have our friend join us.Do I need her booking number or just her room number?

Laura

I would love to do the chefs table but don't want to miss lobster night.Do they ever have it on lobster night?

Also,I would like to have our friend join us.Do I need her booking number or just her room number?

Laura

Laura, I don't think they ever have it on Elegant Night. I made reservations for myself, husband and 10 friends, the only booking number I had was mine. I did include their names and cabin numbers in my message to John and it worked.

Well, I signed up through John's page, and I just got the response. However, they only booked it for two and I wanted it for all four of us that are going. I had to email them back and see if they could correct it (and haven't yet heard back about it, but I am guessing it might take a few days). I am not going to do it if it is just my husband and I...the whole point is we are using it as a belated Christmas present for his parents. That is not a nice present "Hey...we are doing the chef's table...without you!" :)

If you prefer not to go through John Healds site you can email the below email address and they will forward it to the steakhouse or head Maitre'd if the ship doesn't have a steak house.

GroupEventPlanning@carnival.com

As others stated be sure to include the following:

§ Names:

§ Number of guests attending:

§ Ship and Sail date:

§ Booking Number and Cabin Number: Booking: Cabin:

Email address:

They will respond with the following:

Thank you for your email.

Please allow us up to 3 business days to process and respond to your email.

For Chef's Table Requests only: Our shipboard staff will contact you directly to advise if your request can be accommodated.

Regards,

Group Event Planning

Carnival Cruise Lines

GroupEventPlanning@carnival.com

Yeah, be does not work...

We emailed the Victory at vimaitred@carnival.com

using the first 2 letters of ship and maitred@carnival.com. We received response within 24 hours and our cruise was 10 months away! Then 10 months later we boarded the ship and asked what night the Chef's Table would be... No record of our reservation!! "call back tomorrow" And we did... No record!! There was a Chef's Table on Wednesday of our cruise and Wednesday evening a letter was placed in our suite saying we had a place at the Chef's Table on Friday night. Frustrating, but, so glad it worked out. Was one of the highlights of our trip! Would do it again in a heart beat!! :D

I might have drempt this so forgive me if i am not correct...did i read that someone comes to your table at dinner to ask if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs so that they know in advance of chef's table? Just curios because i do not eat any seafood or shellfish. I am doing chef's table as a surprise for my Mom (her first Carnival Cruise) and for the overall experience (my brother is a chef).

I might have drempt this so forgive me if i am not correct...did i read that someone comes to your table at dinner to ask if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs so that they know in advance of chef's table? Just curios because i do not eat any seafood or shellfish. I am doing chef's table as a surprise for my Mom (her first Carnival Cruise) and for the overall experience (my brother is a chef).

It's true. The chef or one of his assistants will come to your table in the dining room to talk to you about food allergies and preferences.

Archived