Disembarking in San Fran? Transfer options to airport?

erin313

Does Princess offer any option to have your bags delivered directly to airport from Pier? If you book transfer thru Princess will they handle your bags you you?

I recall in Honolulu there was an option thur NCL to have bags delivered directly to airport after cruise.

Thanks

They may offer EZCheck ($20/person plus airline baggage charges) which, for participating airlines departing SFO after a certain time that day, will mean taking the lugage from outside your cabin the last evening and seeing it next at your home airport. Flights must be within the USA and if connections are made must be with the same airline. If you use this, be sure not to take any liquids in your carryons that violate TSA restrictions.

If you book a Princess Xfer and are not using EZCheck, you will claim your luggage on shore and bring it to the bus and it will travel to the airport with you where you will get it back for checking in.

Hi,

I was interested in the same thing and checked with Princess about price of transfer from ship to SFO. The price is $29 a person to ride on the bus, if you are a couple it is $58, a cab is much less. I have used EZ luggage before, but not all airlines take part. my flight home is on Virgin American and they do not. Even if they did, I would use the EZ luggage transfer alone and then take a cab.

Enjoy

synet165:)

You might want to consider using the Shared shuttle buses that run from SFO to the airport . They cost about $15/person.

Do you need a pre-paid reservation for the shuttles? Or can you just get herded into a shuttle at the pier?

We have a noon flight out, so a bit earlier than the 12:15 earliest for Princess transfers, but thst's the way it is, so I'm very interested in self-disembarkation and then a shuttel or taxi to the airport, as early as possible. Thanks, m--

Do you need a pre-paid reservation for the shuttles? Or can you just get herded into a shuttle at the pier?

We have a noon flight out, so a bit earlier than the 12:15 earliest for Princess transfers, but thst's the way it is, so I'm very interested in self-disembarkation and then a shuttel or taxi to the airport, as early as possible. Thanks, m--

We have used SuperShuttle, reserved in advance. First time we paid the driver. Second time we paid in advance.

Need to estimate what time for the shuttle to pick you up. There were no shuttles waiting for random passengers to want to use them.

You might want to consider using the Shared shuttle buses that run from SFO to the airport . They cost about $15/person.

That is the easiest and best option. I used to use the BART right from the Embarcadero station. I think you can just call a google shuttles to SFO and find the name of the shuttle service.

Archived