unlimited internet package?

CanWeGoYet?

I have not seen any info on a timeline for rolling it out fleet wide, just the info below for the ships it is available on

Basic Plan

- Stay connected 24/7

- Great for kids!

- Email friends and family

- Limited to one mobile device and the Internet Cafe

$39.99 per cruise plan

High Speed Plan

- Speeds up to 50X faster

- Post on facebook

- Stream Media

- Use your smartphone apps

- Access your VPN network

Per Day Plan $29.99

Per Cruise Plan $99.99

Buy additional per cruise plans for 50% off * applies to per cruise plans of equal and lesser value purchased by the same cabin. Credit will appear on your sail and sign account within 24 hours.

Questions? See the internet cafe manager during posted hours

We're travelling with a group. One of us will be buying the $100 plan. So if I'm reading this correctly we can add as many basic plans as we want for $20? We're in different cabins but the $100 guy could register all the devices under his cabin.

$100 for the week is such a great deal. Nothing like that of course on the Inspiration. What I did was purchase one of the larger packages, because the internet manager on this ship said he would transfer any unused minutes to the next cruise (I'm on a B2B).

Were you able to use your unused minutes on the second half of your B2B with out any problems? Might be something i will want to do on our B2B. Thanks :)

Is there a link that explains the specifics for these plans?

I'm going to be on the Breeze in January. I have 3 cabins and sevin 20 year olds that I know would love to have Facebook access.

If I pay for unlimited access how much more do I have to pay to get all their devices on this plan?

Are you limited with how many devices can connect?

Is there a link that explains the specifics for these plans?

I'm going to be on the Breeze in January. I have 3 cabins and sevin 20 year olds that I know would love to have Facebook access.

If I pay for unlimited access how much more do I have to pay to get all their devices on this plan?

Are you limited with how many devices can connect?

If you go with the $100 unlimited high speed plan, you can register as many devices on that plan as you wish. They all have to be registered to the same cabin (probably same S&S account). But only one device can be connected at a time.

You can also add additional unlimited high speed plans for $50/each. I assume the additional plans can have multiple devices as well. Again, registered to the same cabin. This will allow one device from each plan to be connected at the same time.

Were you able to use your unused minutes on the second half of your B2B with out any problems? Might be something i will want to do on our B2B. Thanks :)

Yes, I was able to use the minutes left on the 2nd half of the back to back, but I can't say it was without problems. I could not log on at all when the 2nd cruise started, & the internet manager never seemed to be at his station at the times it was listed he would be. I got him on the phone, he said I just needed to register again as a new user, & he would refund the setting up fee.

Only when I tried to log on as a new user, I got this round robin message that I already had an account. But when I logged on as a returning user, it would not accept my password. I finally went to the pursers desk & they called him to meet me, since it was a time he was supposed to be on duty. He fixed the problem & I was able to log on, & he gave me some extra free minutes because by that time I was 2 days into a 3 day cruise.

I have to say I can understand why he didn't hang out his station. There was no separate room like you have on some carnival ships. It was just off to the side of the lobby, packed with people getting their portraits taken, photogs yelling out instructions at the top of their lungs to be heard over the din, music playing etc etc. Just waiting for him for 10 minutes I felt like walking out it was such a noisy chaos.

So check with the internet manager to make sure he'll honor any unused minutes on the 2nd leg of the B2B, before you purchase a larger package.

Archived