Bit of a blog - Adventure of the Seas – B2B in the Caribbean – 18th November 2012

This was huge treat..you are an ambassador for so much, making friends, solo travel, the wonderful beautiful variety in the Caribbean, and Royal Caribbean...thank you sooo much for such a terrific travel blog...I agree with Dan, you should get a free cruise and blog assignment from any line....

Sincerely,

Sarah

Happy new Grandbaby...

This was huge treat..you are an ambassador for so much, making friends, solo travel, the wonderful beautiful variety in the Caribbean, and Royal Caribbean...thank you sooo much for such a terrific travel blog...I agree with Dan, you should get a free cruise and blog assignment from any line....

Sincerely,

Sarah

Happy new Grandbaby...

You're incredibly kind, thank you so much. I just love to cruise and wish I had come across this style of travel / vacation earlier in my life when I had greater disposable income!!

Thanks.... :D

ckrobyn has started her thread on HER B2B...... it's rock n rolling there already and she's not even boarded yet! Lol

Can you tell me if the Adventure has been updated yet. I had heard she had been and now we would have a new Italian resturant in place of Portifino. We sail on her in March and wonder what differences there are from the Voyager of the Seas which we sailed on twice before.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

"LOYAL to ROYAL"

Hi,

Refit is due 2014. The website is very misleading.

AOS last sailing from San Juan is March 2nd, then drydock. It sails from Miami on April 13th once it's been "revitalized"

This is the most current version I have for the re-fits

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

Linda- thank you so much for taking the time to do this wonderful blog.

I'd been holding off reading it until closer to our own cruise (although I'd looked through the compasses that you'd kindly posted), but this morning a read through all of week 2 (which is our itinerary) - such wonderful information. Amazing that even reading along, when I got to the last sea day, I started getting that "cruise is almost over" depression by proxy.

Thanks again for the effort you put in to sharing this with us all.

Linda- thank you so much for taking the time to do this wonderful blog.

I'd been holding off reading it until closer to our own cruise (although I'd looked through the compasses that you'd kindly posted), but this morning a read through all of week 2 (which is our itinerary) - such wonderful information. Amazing that even reading along, when I got to the last sea day, I started getting that "cruise is almost over" depression by proxy.

Thanks again for the effort you put in to sharing this with us all.

You're welcome :)

I loved writing it and finding out the answers to questions. Having the opportunity to post live is as much part of the cruise for me as anything else..... though maybe not as good as swimming with turtles..... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Linda, stumbled across your blog a few days ago and have loved reading it, it was like a great book, not wanting it to end. I am off on the AOS on the 4/8/13 for my honeymoon, really looking forward to it. Haven't been with RCI since 04 when we cruised through the Panama Canal on the radiance, that was one of my fav holidays of all time so looking forward to sailing with RCI again.

Thanks again, I will keep my eyes peeled for your next adventure

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi Linda, stumbled across your blog a few days ago and have loved reading it, it was like a great book, not wanting it to end. I am off on the AOS on the 4/8/13 for my honeymoon, really looking forward to it. Haven't been with RCI since 04 when we cruised through the Panama Canal on the radiance, that was one of my fav holidays of all time so looking forward to sailing with RCI again.

Thank you so much! I've had lovely comments about the blogs as they've progressed. Just under a year until my next RCCL holiday but am in France soon on a very different 'adventure' and will blog from the Rhone!

I hate to tell you but I think you missed the ship.

Archived