Private Tour to Ephesus

Hi -

Does anyone have experience with either Ephesus Tours or Ephesus Guides? We are looking for a private half-day tour to Ephesus. I have had an email into Ephesus Guides for almost a week and have not had a response. You can reserve online but they require you to pay in advance - I am reluctant to do this given they haven't responded to my questions?

Has anyone used another touring company? Thanks in advance.

We used Turkfantastik for a tour in Istanbul in July 2003 and had a great time. The guide mentioned he had been in Kusadasi the day before for a tour and had driven most of the night to make our tour. But he did a really good job on our tour so I would suggest checking with his company and see if they will be able to meet your request. Here is the web site.

http://www.turfantastik.com/

Have a great next cruise.

Hi -

Does anyone have experience with either Ephesus Tours or Ephesus Guides? We are looking for a private half-day tour to Ephesus. I have had an email into Ephesus Guides for almost a week and have not had a response. You can reserve online but they require you to pay in advance - I am reluctant to do this given they haven't responded to my questions?

Has anyone used another touring company? Thanks in advance.

Have you emailed ephesus tours at yahoo dot com? (omit the spaces). I have them booked for a half day on June 11 and Spiros taxis recommended him. Denizhan was very prompt in getting back to me twice with prices and then confirmation. I can't remember if I have seen any other recommendations. I am travelling for one month and won't return until 5 July but will post as soon as I can my experience.

We used Meander Travel last May (Ozan was our guide - he teaches English and speaks it perfectly). We enjoyed our tour very much and have booked with them again this June. They don't ask for payment in advance, and their prices are very reasonable. It was fantastic to be met at the port with an air conditioned car, driver and guide.

Archived