sorry i,m late

beni1603

hi all, so sorry its taken so long to get my report of trip done. before i go on can i just say thankyou for the help we got before we went away. as you know we went on the 16th october and we had an AMAZING time. have never had such a fantastic tme. we met some lovely people, deniseatnycs and think also deepwaters, think we checked there quiz papers a couple of times. if it was them who won mr n mrs. oh my word what a laugh that was. what a fantastic experience, waking up in a different place every morning. the staff were very good from our cabin steward andrew to the hard working cleaners and waiters. not to mention that i got a wee pal in the bounty lounge. barman Carlo. got a bit embarrising when him and amy stopped asking what we wanted and just set it up !!!!. tony mack is a born entertainer and ross roberts had me in knots when he was trying to be manly. had a chat up line about spanners that still has me chuckling. didnt get in to the theatre as it was always full but we had plenty to do in the bounty lounge and the pub. all inclusive till 2 am. went off at every port but can honestly say that we didnt like naples , shame cause we were so looking forward to it. but i think it was the only place we felt unsafe....would we do it again you bet we would. cruise fund has started. maybe 2014. jane

Archived