RCCL tours

KKMurphy2

We are cruising on Adventure of the Seas on December 2. When arriving back in San Juan on December 9, our flight does not leave until 3 pm so we are considering taking one of the tours of San Juan that drops us off at the airport. Anyone have any experience with these? I hate to venture out on our own and drag luggage everywhere.

We are cruising on Adventure of the Seas on December 2. When arriving back in San Juan on December 9, our flight does not leave until 3 pm so we are considering taking one of the tours of San Juan that drops us off at the airport. Anyone have any experience with these? I hate to venture out on our own and drag luggage everywhere.

I've had an afternoon flight out of San Juan a few times, once I did a ship tour with the airport dropoff and once I just made my own way. They are both great for different reasons.

A ship tour is convenient and you don't have to worry about luggage or taxis. I prefer being on my own only because I like to be on my own schedule. If you choose this there is a place in Old San Juan that will hold your luggage for free. It's called Barrachina, you can google it for location. I walked there but I was sailing Carnival, you will need a taxi from the Pan Am pier.

I will be getting on the Adventure of the Seas the same day you're getting off!! I'll wave.....Take care of her for me :D

Archived