Transport from Galveston port to Houston Hobby

hammydo

I did TONS of research on this when we cruised out of Galveston. Will you be spending the night near port before cruising? By FAR the best deal I found was through the Houston Hobby Springfield Suites. You'll need to check to see if they still offer a cruise passenger special. For less than the round-trip transportation from airport to cruise port and back, we got: VERY nice accommodations with a fantastic buffet breakfast included, airport to hotel transportation, free shuttle service anywhere within a 3-5 mile radius of the hotel (for dinner), free shuttle service to the cruise port, free shuttle service BACK to the airport AFTER our cruise. (We were very late arriving and our shuttle waited for us!!)

It was a fantastic deal. If they still offer it, JUMP ON IT!!

• 3 weeks later...
I did TONS of research on this when we cruised out of Galveston. Will you be spending the night near port before cruising? By FAR the best deal I found was through the Houston Hobby Springfield Suites. You'll need to check to see if they still offer a cruise passenger special. For less than the round-trip transportation from airport to cruise port and back, we got: VERY nice accommodations with a fantastic buffet breakfast included, airport to hotel transportation, free shuttle service anywhere within a 3-5 mile radius of the hotel (for dinner), free shuttle service to the cruise port, free shuttle service BACK to the airport AFTER our cruise. (We were very late arriving and our shuttle waited for us!!)

It was a fantastic deal. If they still offer it, JUMP ON IT!!

I called the hotel and talked to reservations. They no longer have this deal.

I was told that Galveston Cruise Port had a free shuttle from the airport to the cruise port but I have not found this to be true.

Unless I don't know the right question to ask or the right term to use when asking questions!

Archived