West Caribbean Cruise photos

sprint180

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AaNmrZy5aM2jjI

Here is the link to the photo book I made of our Caribbean Cruise on the Elation 8/11.

I'm not sure it will answer anyones questions about the ship but it might give some ideas..

6 of us (me and 5 kids) went on the cruise we had one inside and one outside cabin on the lowest level. The rooms were towards the back of the ship and it wasn't noisy.

My son was stopped as we were leaving the mayan ruins because he picked up a string, yes a string (their fence) off the ground. They said he destroyed property and tried to stop us. We kept walking and they yelled at us the whole way. Finally a nice mexican man asked us if there was a problem. I told him the issue. The man yelled at the man detaining us and told us to keep walking. Whew!!! Also in Cozumel some little girl broke a shot glass in a store as she was walking by my family. I left store but store employees circled my children and insisted they pay for it. Crazy, not interested in going back there. But the cruise was great. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to do another one. I really can't comment on the ships activities, we did them all but we were really just there to hang out with each other. They were fun but I have no others to compare them to as this was our first cruise. The food in the MDR was ok. We probably liked the buffet better. Well except for the melting cake.

Oh yes and the magician was great. He had me pick a card in my mind and he chose it out of the deck. Wish I knew how he figured that one out.

As far as the ship went I thought it could have used a spruceing up but maybe it has been since then. Certainly didn't bother us.

Vicki

Archived