Venture with Bill & Mary Ann on the 2013 GW Voyage "Postcards from Paradise" 115 days

WCB

Looking forward to following along with you again this year! Also will be following Jeff who is already on board, and Kween Karen. It's fun to follow different blogs and get different perspectives.

Thank you so much for doing this and spending your time & $$ on it so that the rest of us can enjoy it too. :)

Looking forward to following along with you again this year! Also will be following Jeff who is already on board, and Kween Karen. It's fun to follow different blogs and get different perspectives.

I too will be following all three blogs. Thank you Bill and Mary Ann for taking the time to do this.

Bill & Mary Ann thanks so much for taking us along on all your wonderful cruises and adventures. I will be following you with great interest. A very Happy New Year to you and i hope you have a wonderful time.

Helen

I have been waiting for you to start this trip report. I have read your trip reports for the last couple of years and they are always interesting. I can't wait to travel along with you. :)

I was thinking the same thing as you.....hope the right people picked up the luggage! I guess you will find out in Ft. Lauderdale.

Greetings all!

Just checked the thread again, since we have been a bit busy wrapping up the last of the "to-do" things around here.

Many thanks for the kind words.......we look forward to sharing this trip with you all!

Bill & Mary Ann

I'm really looking forward to your posts again. I have followed your last couple of trips. Last year we were able to wave to the Amsterdam in Port Everglades since we were there for the winter. this year I will watch you sailaway on the live webcam feed since we are in Clearwater. We enjoyed the Amsterdam this past August on our 14 day Alaska cruise. Nice ship.

Enjoy and I will make notes for when we can take this cruise. Sure hope the right people picked up your luggage!!

Archived