Water

hairone

Can I bring a 8 pck of small spring water bottles on board??

By official rules NO.. by experience MOST DEFINITELY YES.

I have always left the water in the original shrink wrap and put a couple of luggage tags on it. Check it with my suitcases and it shows up at my stateroom door.

The only time I ever had a problem (if you want to call it that) was on one of my cruises from San Juan. the 24 pack of water showed up at my door missing a couple of bottles. It was either the security folks checking for contraband or a couple of very thirsty steveadores (it was over 90 degrees that day).

Steve

anybody get on with canned soda? We're buying the soda package but sometimes, we're just too lazy to leave the room to go get it!

Okay, so my shrink wrapped six, eight or twelve pack goes into my soft sided cooler (i have various sizes); i also toss in loose cans of diet pepsi (maybe 4 or 5) depending on the length of cruise. I put a luggage tag on it and drop it off with the valet. Everything arrives safely at or in my cabin. I carry a bottle of water all the time, I've had my single bottle taken away from me at the cruise security. Thats why I think keeping it in shrink wrap works for me.

Archived