SkySafari ZipLine

Sunshine101

Hi folks,

Having never been ziplining before, just wondering if anyone has done this recently and what they thought of it? How far is it from the port?

Also, sillyquestion, but when you're ziplining, what do you do with your purse, camera,ect? Do they have lockers?

Thanks for any tips!

Hi folks,

Having never been ziplining before, just wondering if anyone has done this recently and what they thought of it? How far is it from the port?

Also, sillyquestion, but when you're ziplining, what do you do with your purse, camera,ect? Do they have lockers?

Thanks for any tips!

My first zipline was Sky Safari in St. Kitts and it was fantastic! I went back in 2010. I have pictures posted somewhere here in a St. Kitts thread.

It was a good ride away from the port, well less than an hour. When I did it I could only book thru the cruiseline, doing it independently was not an option so I never looked into the cost of a taxi.

They didn't have lockers, they had cubby holes for people to leave their belongings. I kept my cash in my pocket and brought my camera with.

The views are breathtaking and you really can hear the monkeys in the trees surrounding you while you are zipping!!

The friend that came with me had ziplining on her bucket list and she lost 60 lbs to meet the weight requirement for this excursion! Very cool!

I spent 2 weeks in Costa Rica this summer and I was such a pro at ziplining I went upside down! :eek:

We went 3 weeks ago and loved it and would do it again. You can hook your camera onto your gear and take pictures while going down. They are pretty easy going compared to here in Las Vegas and it is much easier when stopping. Not nearly as many rules. Though only his first time, my husband did go upside down. He kept our wallets in his pockets with no problems.

Archived