how much is a taxi to long bay beach resort from ship dock

we3k9

Round trip taxi is $54 for one person, $28pp for 2ppl, and $24pp for 3 or more.

LBR offers a day pass just for their pool a,d another option includes a burger and 2 drinks at the small pool bar.

I had the day pass price but don't have it hand but just e-mail their site and they will send it to you.

All Tortola beaches are free of course.

Round trip taxi is $54 for one person, $28pp for 2ppl, and $24pp for 3 or more.

LBR offers a day pass just for their pool a,d another option includes a burger and 2 drinks at the small pool bar.

I had the day pass price but don't have it hand but just e-mail their site and they will send it to you.

All Tortola beaches are free of course.

It is twenty without food or beverage...and $45.00 with the two drinks and a burger.

I have done this and highly recommend it. I am heading back again in a few months....

Thanks Cheryl. We're considering spending a few nights there next visit, greal beach and close to Smuggler's Cove, Sebastian's, and Nature Boy.

My whole group felt it would be a nice place to stay for a longer land vacation. We were there off season and it was very quiet. We had considered going to smuggler's cove based upon your explanation of what that was like and in the end we opted to go to Long Bay Resort because of the pool. We only had a very short day, I believe we set sail at 2:00 pm. Pool was wonderful and the views from up top near the pool were spectacular. People were very friendly and it was just a great day....wish I had the full day.

Archived