Formal Night Family Pics?

jacksmom09

I have posted these pictures before (on a couple of threads including the one with my full trip report) but thought I'd help you get this thread going by posting these from our Equinox Eastern Med. trip in June 2012.

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0447_zpsa332430f.jpg

The only family picture I have is from 2004 with my parents, brother and his wife and child. My mother loved to cruise and they got a good number in before she passed away. I am so thankful we have this picture. Now I go with my husband but we leave the kids at home.

3590294686_751c4833a7_z.jpg

Here are a couple from our cruise last March on Explorer. I have to say I was really excited at the prospect of getting some good family shots. I was disappointed-photographers repeatedly complained that there were "so many of us". These are two of the better ones. The first one we look like no-one knew where to look-lol!

REX-120317-Centrum_5_2nd_Formal-888873.jpg

REX-120317-Resi_2nd_Formal-881894.jpg

Here are a couple from our cruise last March on Explorer. I have to say I was really excited at the prospect of getting some good family shots. I was disappointed-photographers repeatedly complained that there were "so many of us". These are two of the better ones. The first one we look like no-one knew where to look-lol!

REX-120317-Centrum_5_2nd_Formal-888873.jpg

REX-120317-Resi_2nd_Formal-881894.jpg

Very cute!

Your pics are beautiful! I love your dress in the first pic!

Thank you...that was a first for me....I usually am very conservative, but something about that dress just made me feel good...so I thought why not try something different now that I have hit my 6th decade!:) I'm really glad that I bought it now, because I can't find it anymore on the websites.

I use Photobucket also. I'm not 100% sure, to be honest I just upload them and that is the way they come out, lol. I use the image code, I'm not sure if that makes a difference in the size they end up or not.

And thank you! We love to dress up.

Thank you for sharing.

Can someone here please explain how to upload a picture to a reply?

Love all these family photos.

You have to use a site like Photobucket. Just go to that site, create and account and upload some of your pictures.

Once they are loaded, go to "library". This will give you all of your pictures. Pick the one you want to put in a post and click on it.

Now look at the "links" section on the right side of the page. Click on the "IMG Code". It will immediately say "Copied" after you do that.

Come back to CC, reply to a post here, and now right click so that the code is now pasted in your reply.

Hope you find that it works for you. Seems like a pain but you will get the hang of it.

Archived