? on Eclipse CS and sky suite: 1615 and 1403

Shimsdan

Hi out there! My family is thinking about booking Celebrity Suite 1615 and Sky Suite 1403 on the Eclipse and I am looking for any information that those who may have sailed in these cabins can offer. Noise, proximity to service doors, room comfort, etc. The Sky Suite would be for a family of 4 with two small children (2 and 5 years old). Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi out there! My family is thinking about booking Celebrity Suite 1615 and Sky Suite 1403 on the Eclipse and I am looking for any information that those who may have sailed in these cabins can offer. Noise, proximity to service doors, room comfort, etc. The Sky Suite would be for a family of 4 with two small children (2 and 5 years old). Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Just looking at the deck plans, you definitely won't be bothered with any service door noise. As for 1615, it's located on the angle and will have a huge balcony. I can't imagine you would have any problems with outside noise from any service doors in the area. There was a storage closet outside 1608/1610, and you couldn't hear any noise from those that entered it for supplies.

We sail in S1 cabins (just my husband and myself) and it's quite large and roomy which is why we get it. To add a couple little ones will be no problem. You have a bathtub/shower combo not just a shower so bathing them will be perfect. There is more room everywhere. Pulling out the sofa bed for them will not take up all your floor space. Plenty of storage and they'll LOVE sitting in the large round window. I do that myself on occasion, and I'm supposedly a grown-up!

It is a fairly long walk to any stairway or elevator which for us is a plus and the little kids - well they will get their exercise to and from the room and sleep well for naps and at night. We have grandkids just that age and are very familiar so I'm trying to imagine them in the sky suite and it will be just fine.

No noise and your butler and your room steward will probably have a blast coming up with special treats and things for them. Chocolate milk, bowls of strawberries and raspberries, little cookies---- perhaps crayons and paper to draw on ---- just ask!!! That's what the butlers are there for, and it will be probably a lot of fun for him to dream up things for small children and their parents for a change.

Have a great trip. We'll be a couple decks up above that same room very soon, looking forward to it, our favorite cabin on the S class.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. So long as you are not on deck 12 you should be okay. We were on the Eclipse in December and has cabin 2148. It is aft, deck 12 and it was quiet. We're were supposed to be in 2136 but got moved. Apparently we were lucky because that cabin experienced noise from the early morning buffet set up.

Archived