ELI'S ECO TOUR OR RCI KAYAK ADVENTURE

jazzyjudy

Okay, I have your answer! I just returned from my second cruise in 6 months. Firstly, let me say hi to Joel and all the crew on the Golden Princess. Had an amazing time. While in Antigua I went on the Kayak Adventure Tour - 5 Stars across the board. This is my second time with 'Paddles' and I can truly say that if I come back to Antigua - I will do it again. If you look around on this board you will see a post from me regarding this trip, but I will summarize. What makes this tour so great?

Professional Staff

New Equipment

Knowledgeable People

Owners that truly care about their customer's experience.

Amazing Caribbean Surroundings

What I find extraordinary is that there is no complacency with the folks that run the tour. I would expect that because they do this tour twcice a day, every day that the enthusiasm would wane over the season. I am happy to say that they enthusiasm was as good as it was the last time I was with them. It is clear that these people are passionate and excited by what they do every day.

• 1 month later...

:eek: There is a major exception here! As a traveler who has cruised the Caribbean for the last 12 years, the Antigua Paddles tour is a major exception. There is kayaking in nearly every island, but not like this! I have no reason to support this little company, but I was so overwhelmed by the service, hospitality and professionalism that I would rate this as one of the best tours I have ever been on. I have no doubt that Eli's tour is all that it is described, but Antigua Paddles should not be overlooked. From all the islands I have visited and excursions I have been on, I feel comfortable saying this with some authority. This operation located in a sleepy fishing village on the coast is away from all that is touristy......and the owners, Conrad and Jenny are passionate about delivering the very best experience. I sought them out to congratulate them on what a fine job they have done. As reviewed elsewhere on this board, the equipment is new, the scenery is as tropical as it gets, but what cannot be beat is the personal attention and professionalism the guides and staff bring to the tour. Knowledgeable, educated about their island, proud of what they do but most of all customer service down to the last detail. A detail I was blown away by was the ice cold face towels offered to everyone as we returned. Small, but so refreshing. Home made banana bread etc........ I could go on and on. I will have to try Eli next time, but please do not overlook these people!

Archived