Sea Cloud II Question

alcorjd

I don't know what cruise line that is, if they have a board here, you might have better luck asking over there,

As I've seen it described as the world's most luxurious sailing ship, and the cruises are apparently very expensive, I doubt if they'll expect their passengers to be doing their own laundry!

Is Sea Cloud a Windjammer sailing vessel?

I didn't think Windjammer was still sailing.

It is a sailing vessel but not owned by Windjammer they went bankrupt I believe

check

Seacloud.com

They cater more to the German market

• 2 months later...

Hello, the literature says there is limited laundry service on board, probably for a fee. When are you sailing? I am planning my first sea Cloud II cruise in Jan., 2014. Perhaps you can tell me some things about yours?

Regards,

Gingerale3

• 3 weeks later...

... in an Owner's Cabin. Truly a luxurious and thrilling vacation ... however, definitely up-scale with NO self-service laundry. In general, a well-heeled crowd that does not balk at the fees for such service. I am sure you will enjoy your cruise ... absolutely spell-binding when under full sail on the briny deep.

H

We sailed the Caribbean in 2008 in the Owner's Cabin, St Thomas, St Croix et al. Wonderful experience. Getting in and out of the shuttle boats in a few out-of-ordinaryt places was a little chore for my wife but we managed well. Dress was casual throughout but certainly NOT cutoffs and jeans with holes.

The crew were extremely courteous and obliging to us old folks ... we were in our very late 70's at the time. It is a very different type of cruising from a river boat or large 2000+ monster ... but perhaps more enjoyable and intimate.

Our cabin was stupendous - with fireplace - and on the main deck so that we had several windows that looked out ... and we were nonplussed about the fact that strollers could look in. I would do it again on a bet ... and Lindblad really knows how to put together an upscale experience.

Archived