Dress code for steak house on Breeze?

jacksmom09

The confirmation that we got the day of our meal said cruise elegant, but we were scheduled for the last day and had already set out our clothes and left the rest in our luggage to come home. I wore black slacks and a top (what I would normally wear to work in my office) and it was fine. Saw others in khakis and other less dressy things. No shorts, etc. allowed though.

The confirmation that we got the day of our meal said cruise elegant, but we were scheduled for the last day and had already set out our clothes and left the rest in our luggage to come home. I wore black slacks and a top (what I would normally wear to work in my office) and it was fine. Saw others in khakis and other less dressy things. No shorts, etc. allowed though.

Huh....was it "elegant" night in the dining room??

I thought our last reservation said something like "resort casual" - but I know that they stick with the "elegant" theme if it's elegant night.

OP - We have never gone on elegant night so we've usually done dress pants with a dressier sweater for me and slacks with a collared shirt for DH and been fine.

Nope, our elegant nights were Sunday and Friday - we ate in the steakhouse on Saturday (the last night of our 8 day). I thought it was odd too. Especially since we didn't get the notification until after we were all packed (plus, we had 8:30 reservations, so I wasn't about to have "elegant" clothes in the bag I was carrying off.

It was okay, we weren't underdressed by any means.

When we went to the steakhouse on the Liberty I wore a nice knee length dress. Nothing super formal, just kind of a casual type sundress you would wear to a wedding. My husband just wore a nice shirt and khaki slacks. If it is anything like Diamonds on the Liberty (which I am sure it is), you will have a fantastic time! It was such a special experience and totally worth the extra money.

Archived