Anyone use Pat and Diane's snorkel in freeport

bedfordmom

Has anyone used Pat and Diane's snorkeling. We are thinking about just the three hour snorkel tour so that we don't get stressed about getting back to the ship on time plus spend some time at the Marketplace. Is it worth using their transportation or just getting the shared cabs on our own?

We did the snorkel tour with them in August in Freeport. Very nice people and good tour. Their boat had a snack bar and water slide, so even more to do than just snorkeling. I don't know if there is a price difference for not taking their transportation, but since it's right at Lucaya, I recommend using them to get there, so you are not waiting in the crowd for the shared taxi. they give you a return card to get back, so after the tour you can roam the marketplace for as long as you want. Just give yourself time to get back to the ship!

We did the snorkel tour with them in August in Freeport. Very nice people and good tour. Their boat had a snack bar and water slide, so even more to do than just snorkeling. I don't know if there is a price difference for not taking their transportation, but since it's right at Lucaya, I recommend using them to get there, so you are not waiting in the crowd for the shared taxi. they give you a return card to get back, so after the tour you can roam the marketplace for as long as you want. Just give yourself time to get back to the ship!

Thanks QLUVSCRUZ

You can meet them at the Marketplace. It is the same price whether you arrange for your own shared ride or use theirs. Thats good to hear that you have flexibility in terms of return. I read someplace that it was on the hour. I will also ask them prior to booking.

Thanks QLUVSCRUZ

You can meet them at the Marketplace. It is the same price whether you arrange for your own shared ride or use theirs. Thats good to hear that you have flexibility in terms of return. I read someplace that it was on the hour. I will also ask them prior to booking.

The transportation back to the ship was available at all times, since it's right at the marketplace. However, it can be a little delayed if there is not a full van. I would still go ahead and have them pick you up. Have fun!

Archived