Coutry Cruising Jan 12-19, 2014

Fydlstyx

My mother and I reserved our spots on the next Country Cruise and cannot wait! It's on the Pearl, and goes to Ocho Rios, Grand Caymen, and Cozumel. From past experience we know that we will stay on the ship in Ocho Rios. Cozumel will be new for us, and this will be my mom's first NCL cruise. She's going to love it.

I am going to keep an eye out for a Roll Call, but wanted to post here and see if anyone did last year's cruise through Flying Dutchman Travel. I'd love to hear about your experience with the cruise.

Counting down for almost an entire year might just kill me. With excitement. :D

Sherry

• 9 months later...

Will never use them again. We went on Wine, Dine and Music cruise from Tampa. We had a Royal Caribbean White Sea Pass Card and went to a Wine Tasting that required a White Card - turns out Flying Dutchman sold upgrades for the Tastings and gave out White and Blue colored Cards. We were denied entry after a 30 minute stand on line (fine - we understand they sold the Tastings on a Wine Cruise). When I went to the Flying Dutchman Desk and clarified the issue - showed then the Ship's Daily Activity DID NOT list event as $ event - the rude gentleman told me to 'take it up with the printer'. With folks like that I will badmouth them here and elsewhere.:mad: