transportation in Seattle to & from airport

JoJo427

I am staying at the La Quinta Suites downtown in Seattle. These blogs are very confusing. This is what I am understanding to get to my hotel.

1. After landing, walk down to the lite link rail and board for $2.75 adult, $1.25 for children and 75 cents for seniors. The trains come about every 10 minutes. Take the rail to Westlake and get off and walk 6 blocks to La Quinta or take a taxi for $5.00.

This seems simple enough. Our hotel is right down the street from the pier which is within walking distance.

Then pick up the rail after the cruise back to the airport.

Does this sound correct for anyone that has been there??:confused:

Thank you.

I am staying at the La Quinta Suites downtown in Seattle. These blogs are very confusing. This is what I am understanding to get to my hotel.

1. After landing, walk down to the lite link rail and board for $2.75 adult, $1.25 for children and 75 cents for seniors. The trains come about every 10 minutes. Take the rail to Westlake and get off and walk 6 blocks to La Quinta or take a taxi for $5.00.

This seems simple enough. Our hotel is right down the street from the pier which is within walking distance.

Then pick up the rail after the cruise back to the airport.

Does this sound correct for anyone that has been there??:confused:

Thank you.

Most people would not find it the distance from your hotel to the pier an easy walk with luggage. It's down a big hill and quite steep in places. I would take a cab.

Walking from the end of the light rail to the hotel is a shorter distance, but like mapleleaves said, it's uphill. Again, I would probably get a cab.

Archived