Pride of America AFT vs Forward Balconies.

PetaAnne

Hi Guys.

Looking for some help with the AFT balconies.

Last year I said POA in room 7024 forward large balcony stateroom.

On that balcony, it came with 2 standard chairs 2 loungers and a small table.

Im really wanting to book an AFT room this time, but really want the 2 loungers again. Can someone confirm for me specifically room 10184.

Any pics would be much appreciated also!

I wonder if 2 loungers is standard on the AFT balconies? I hope someone can shed some light on this. NCL were quite vague on the topic.

8206 isnt available now on my cruise date, but 8706 is, and Im kind of keen on that one now! :)

Your definitely selling me on AFT!

We were in room 8206. I have been on this cruise 4 times now. 1st in a midship balcony room 8100 and the next two times in forward cove balconies. My fave was the aft.

We leave in 15 days in cabin 8208 right next to 8206.:cool:

The better half will be happy they have the loungers....and that will good for me!

We leave in 15 days in cabin 8208 right next to 8206.:cool:

The better half will be happy they have the loungers....and that will good for me!

My DH loved napping in the afternoon on the lounger and I sat and read or watched the wake when we were sailing.

So none of you that have previously traveled in a AFT room on POA felt that the room above was able to see down on your balcony too much. I was a little worried about the privacy.

If you are at the rail or close to it they can look down but that was the only time.

Hi Guys.

Looking for some help with the AFT balconies.

Last year I said POA in room 7024 forward large balcony stateroom.

On that balcony, it came with 2 standard chairs 2 loungers and a small table.

Im really wanting to book an AFT room this time, but really want the 2 loungers again. Can someone confirm for me specifically room 10184.

Any pics would be much appreciated also!

Just a note, deck 10 aft rooms are directly below the outdoor deck of the aloha buffet.

I just returned from 10180 last week and they start moving those chairs around before 6am every morning.

Loved everything else about the aft balcony though.

Just a note, deck 10 aft rooms are directly below the outdoor deck of the aloha buffet.

I just returned from 10180 last week and they start moving those chairs around before 6am every morning.

Loved everything else about the aft balcony though.

That's why we picked deck 8:D

Just remember that if the loungers are not there just ask your room steward and they will bring them!

8238917401_a52ab7bc64.jpg

Cabin 9202 on 11/10/12 cruise. The view and the balcony speak for itself.

Well after your post, I have contacted NCL and ask them to change my room to 9202. It was still available on our cruise.

A bit annoyed at myself because I booked our room specifically before Jan 1st, so I got them at last years prices, and not to change rooms, Ill be paying the difference based on the new prices. I should of just booked this room originally! :(

• 2 years later...

We are booked on the Pride of America in May 2017 with friends. We are booked in Forward Port side. My husband and I have been thinking of changing to Aft Facing (our favorite). Reading all your posts have convinced us to make the move to Deck 9 AFT Facing hopefully 9702. So excited! Thank you!!!!

We are booked on the Pride of America in May 2017 with friends. We are booked in Forward Port side. My husband and I have been thinking of changing to Aft Facing (our favorite). Reading all your posts have convinced us to make the move to Deck 9 AFT Facing hopefully 9702. So excited! Thank you!!!!

We did it! Price was right!!!! We are now booked in 9702. Beyond excited!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...