I fancy this

Rebel Rouser

There's no flights to Majorca from the southwest of England after end of October, so I've looked at flying to Gatwick from Newquay but we'd have to go the day before which bumps up the price to £322 just to fly to Gatwick and stay over to catch the early flight!! so getting a bit pricey doing it that way!! :(

The option of flying independently is often quite a good deal, but don't forget that here in Mallorca we are now cut off from England from the 1st of November - you will be able to fly out, but no chance of a flight back unless you want to go back to Gatwick, Stansted, Bristol or Liverpool, maybe a few days after the cruise ends depending where you want to fly.

Presume as the rest of Majorca is shut, so their standard flights aen't operating, they are probably just laying on a few special flights from the bigger city airports?

Nothing in South West, so probably 1 plane from Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, and maybe Newcastle and Glasgow, as they'll presumably all be cruise passengers on the plane, that should fill the ship, 5 plane fulls?

Thomson have now confirmed through twitter only available from Gatwick? and do I fancy another cruise? No :mad:

gatwick.jpg

Just proves that Thomson don't have a clue what they are talking about, and should just close down these accounts with incorrect information.

Online, I could book from Gatwick, Birmingham and Manchester, I guessed at Newcastle and Glasgow, so just tried, and yes, you can also book from them also, so unsure why Thomson say it is Gatwick only.

Not that any of those airports help you, but annoys me when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

...and they always forget about us here in the south west!!!! our nearest would be Birmingham ...a four hour drive away !:(

Might be Easyjet flights from Bristol but there timetables don't go that far ahead yet.

Shame they didn't think about the flight availability before they decided to offer such a good itinerary! Oh well!!:(

Archived