Those FABULOUS 'Live From' threads

Lynda S

I just wanted to jump in and say that I am REALLY enjoying both LIVE FROM threads that are happening at the moment on this board. My hat goes off to the two couples for all that work and money spent to post them.

And, I think HAL should thank them as it is sure making me want to book another cruise right now! (even though we were only on the Veendam's Rounding the Horn 2 years ago, Sharon's blog makes me want to go again!)

Thanks to the suggestion for the links to the World Cruise blogs to become a sticky, I have found a few other World Cruise blogs to follow as well - and they are all top notch!

But sometimes I miss the LIVE from threads on this board if I don't get to the board during my 'busy' period, the HAL board is so active and they are not always on the first page even during the LIVE part. I was just wondering if maybe the threads themselves could be 'stuck' for a bit at the top during the LIVE part? Then everyone would be sure to see them too! I know the sticky's can look cluttered sometimes with too many up there, but it would really help me and maybe others too, at least they all be easily found.

Perhaps HAL should consider a Blog Room on their ships. If you write a blog while on board - your minutes are on HAL! Each ship ( or HAL central)could also have a Blog Host to answer questions/address concerns as necessary.

That would make the reviews and comments very biased, wouldn't it?

I agree with the posters above already to many stickies and several that really are not necessary to be stickies. I subscribed to the threads so I can easily find them. I dont like getting emails everytime someone posts good thread :) so I set it not to receive emails. You can click on quick links above and in the drop down box you will find subscribed threads which will take you to the list of the ones you chose.

Archived