Liberty 1057

Our TA tried to give us that stateroom for our upcoming Liberty cruise. It made us nervous that it was so close to the stairs and elevators. We opted for 1026. It's way forward, but that is what we prefer. I hope it works well for you. Let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our TA tried to give us that stateroom for our upcoming Liberty cruise. It made us nervous that it was so close to the stairs and elevators. We opted for 1026. It's way forward, but that is what we prefer. I hope it works well for you. Let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had this room, and loved it. It's close to everything the Serenity deck, lido...:) Quiet short hallway and our stewart Carlos very nice and heplfull.

Just back from our Liberty cruise. We were in 1053. We love this deck and location. This was our 3rd time we have booked a cruise in that location. You will not be disappointed. You will not have any problem with noise. Enjoy your cruise!!

Perfect location IMO. I was in 1048 inside and loved it. Less traffic/noise, close to Lido and Serenity as was already stated. We also enjoyed the forward public areas, never crowded, great views.

I was glad to hear you liked cabin 1048 on the Liberty. We will be staying in that cabin in February.:)

Archived