All inclusive

trutru

Ok sorry again but im a bit confused again :confused: we will be all inclusive ,so how do we know on ship what is and what isnt ? like you have to pay for a can of coke so why are we all inclusive then .I wont know and then end up with a hefty bill at the end .Hope you know what i mean because ive just read it back and it looks a load of rubish lol :ox

TruTru, every time you get a drink and it's out of the AI they will tell you, and every drink you get you have to sign for it on the AI it will show £00.00

Try not to read to much into the Thomson threads re AI...they are paranoid :eek:

There is a drinks menu on every table and every bar within all the drinking areas and it will tell you what drinks are included ;)

As I type it's now bucketing down with snow :eek: football called off yet again :mad:

Oh i get it, so i will know at all times if i have been charged or not cool thats better and if i am charged i can add it all up .Thanks again RR your a star .It snowed here today for half an hour lol then stoped then horrible cold hard hail stones ,we dont get snow very often so when it does just a little i get excited lol :)

You can go to reception at any time to ask about your account and there will be regular updates pushed under your door up to the night before you leave when you get your final account so you can keep track of your spending. Anything after that will appear on your credit card bill. Sometimes if you buy water when you leave the ship for a trip you will find it is put on your account as if you bought it at the show lounge so don't be concerned if there seems to be errors, it's nearly always correct. We bought bottles of coke ashore and also wine and water, etc. to drink onboard as it's much cheaper. Unlike other cruise lines they don't bother when you bring it back, although you can't have your duty free booze bought onboard until the last night so you might as well get it late in the holiday. Having said that we did take our duty free on the Canaries cruise as there are different regulations there I think.:)

Jan

If you like sunbathing Trutru....make sure you get up early on sea day ;)

I'll second that on sea day on the IE, vultures one and all who won't shift the whole day. We ended up crammed on a towel under the stairs on one and had to suffer a freezing howling gale on the top sundeck on another. We gave us and had a lovely cappuccino in Cafe Brasil with a lovely view of the sea from the window.:eek::eek:

Jan

If you like sunbathing Trutru....make sure you get up early on sea day ;)

Thank you RR i will remember that ,may be i could sleep on one ready for the morning lol i wander what they woul think yo that lol x:)

I'll second that on sea day on the IE, vultures one and all who won't shift the whole day. We ended up crammed on a towel under the stairs on one and had to suffer a freezing howling gale on the top sundeck on another. We gave us and had a lovely cappuccino in Cafe Brasil with a lovely view of the sea from the window.:eek::eek:

Jan

Im going to sleep on one the night before Jan lol x:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.;) Went on the I.E 2 years ago and have friends who want to go on there first cruise so though it would be a good idea to take them on the I.E as we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Back to my question. Last time on the I.E we was upgraded to All Inclusive and for a small charge could upgrade to international spirits , does anyone know if this is the same for 2013 Thanks:confused:

Archived