Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach!

dreamydancer617

hello. i just was on the carnival inspiration 4/11-4/18...BEAUTIFUL>...but a quick suggestion on beaches

go to PARADISE BEACH>...when getting off the ship any cab driver will take u there...we payed 4 dollars a person (cheap). paradise beach is FREE to enter....when other beaches in cozumel are about 10-15 dollar admission.....ALL beach chairs and umbrellas are also free. the other beach we went to in grand cayman and costa moya had beach chairs and umbrellas only available for 10-15 dollars PER chair!! riddiculous. PARADISE BEACH also had free snorkeling (pay 10 dollars and when returning the snorkel gear get your 10 dollars back) wich is AWESOME>.when most places charge about 20. ALSO free kayaking...take the kayak anywhere (HUGE RADIUS) and there was about 10 kayaks. another AMAZING thing in PARADISE BEACH is they have a water trampoline set up about 50 feet back into the water , about 5 1/2 feet deep water) for FREE for anyone. (again- most places renting a water trampoline is about 100 for an hour) also the beach right next door (wich does cost money) lets u walk right on to it (30 second walk) and lets u use their excursions (for a price)

PARASAILING is 55.

JET SKIING for 1 hour is 55.

they also have a booth set up for henna tatoos (last 2-3 weeks) and WONDERFUL hair brading and massages......this beach is a must!!!!!!!

ALSO: restaurant: Do NOT drink mexican water!! but also at the paradise beach is a restaurant (decent prices) the waiter comes down gives the menu to u, and places ur order, and comes back down form the restaurant to tell u when its ready. u sit up on a loft to eat and it is an extremely beautiful view. WONDERFUL!

KEEP IN MIND: i am thinking this beach is only free of charge for pretty much everything due to the fact that it is extremely new and they want to get tourists over to it. once the beach is known the prices will rise, this is only what i think so if u are cruising to cozumel i suggest doing excursiions at other places and resting and beaching in cozumel, so if u are cruising within the next 6 months GO HERE, its BEAUTIFUL as well!!

hope it helped....sorry it was so long

• 1 month later...

I have read so much about you and from you that I feel I know you already. We are going to be in Coz on 7/14 and wanted to have a nice time on the beach. After reading all the posts we feel we must go to PB. I wanted to get the DW a massage while there and was wondering the cost. Also was wondering if there are areas where the children ages 9, 6 could swim without worry. I understand the water is quite deep in the area. We will be bringing you some Chunky Soup.

Until we Holiday on the Holiday

http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi

I just got back from Paradise Beach. The massage is $1 per minute. We allowed our 4 yr old to play in the water as long as she did not go out too far. Of course, we watched her quite closely but it wasn't a problem.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;23;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Rhapsody May 23rd 2004

Thanks shelly. I was worried about my kids even though they are really good swimmers. The wide open ocean is much different from a backyard pool. $1 a minute I think is quite reasonable. Do you have to wait long for it?

We were at PB on May 27th and had a blast. I did not get a massage - was going to but it was too hot for me - the massage "tent" was never busy - could have walked in at any time to get one. The beach was beautiful with plenty of lounges and umbrellas for everyone - not too crowded at all. My daughters who are 10 and 7 swam around with life vests on (free to use). It is pretty deep and kind of rocky except over by the iceberg (which was fun). They played on the tramp and snorkled some. We did the banana boat ride which is right next door to PB and that was great. The food and drinks were yummy and reasonable. The magaritas are very potent so be careful. The beer was the best. Everyone was super friendly. I asked Tom if they needed a nurse practitioner full time. I would go back in a heartbeat. Hey Tom - hope you enjoyed the soup and ravioli. Hope to see you again some time.

Hello to Tom! It was a pleasure meeting you on May 26. You manage a very nice beach! The food and drinks were great! I hope you enjoyed the twizzlers! After we left PB, we headed to Sally's to play some mini-golf. After meeting the two of you, felt like we were seeing old friends! We hope to be back real soon.

Celebrity Century...5/22/04

Dorothy: can you tell me more about the banana boat rides? Can we just walk over and sign up for them? How much was the cost? Would my 7 year old be appropriate to go with me on this? Or is it too hard/difficult? Thanks for sharing answers, I'm sure we'd have a blast doing this and there will be 6 of us there in August!

Penny

Disney Magic~~Eastern 7/03

Carnival Celebration~~Western 3/04

Aug 1, 2004 Carnival Elation--Yippee, Our 3rd Cruise!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;1;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

I've been reading up on Paradise Beach, we'll be there June 19th, coming in on the Carnival Sensation. My wife was at Cozumel two years ago (on the Jubilee, I think) with our youngest son & his girlfriend, it'll be just she & I this time. They went to Playa Del Sol (sp?), but we're definitely sold on PB thanks to all the good folks here who have shared their experience. (And how cool is it to have Tom on-line, eh?

Tom, looking forward to meeting you, what can we bring you?

Chappy

Carnival Jubilee June 02

Carnival Pride June 03

Carnival Fascination Jan 04

Carnival Miracle Mar 04

Carnival Sensation next week!

Are there lockers available at Paradise Beach?

Also, I posted on an earlier thread, thought it might be overlooked:

I've been reading up on Paradise Beach, we'll be there June 19th, coming in on the Carnival Sensation. My wife was at Cozumel two years ago (on the Jubilee, I think) with our youngest son & his girlfriend, it'll be just she & I this time. They went to Playa Sol (sp?), but we're definitely sold on PB thanks to all the good folks here who have shared their experience. (And how cool is it to have Tom on-line, eh?)

Tom, looking forward to meeting you, what can we bring you? Chunky soup? Any particular one?

Chappy

Carnival Jubilee June 02

Carnival Pride June 03

Carnival Miracle Mar 04

Carnival Sensation June 17th

Chappy

Carnival Jubilee June 02

Carnival Pride June 03

Carnival Miracle Mar 04

Carnival Sensation next week!

Hello,

Just curious if anyone has ever used there credit card at PB? I did and about a month later I recieved a charge from "Fury Flyer, Inc" out of Key West, FL. Is this Paradise Beach's corporate office? Hope you can help...

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=05>

<param name="day" value=09>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

We used our credit card at Paradise Beach on 6/5 so I haven't seen how it shows up on the statement yet but it should be interesting. I find it wierd that the menu prices are in dollars but when "Fernando" brought us the tab, it was in Pesos. My husband almost had a heart attack! 450 pesos?!?! Fernando said it was the same as $45 dollars so rather than even attempt to figure out a tip in "pesos" I just signed it like that & gave him a cash tip! He was very friendly & helpful so I trusted him. We'll see if that was a smart move or not in about 2 weeks when the statement comes icon_eek.gif

Dolphin 8/85

Norway 7/87

Ecstacy 6/96

Paradise 4/02

Sensation 6/04 (with the kids)

Sensation 10/04 (WITHOUT the kids-WooHoo!)

I did not see any lockers last week when I was there, but I didn't look either. I felt safer there than anywhere else all week. I never felt like I couldn't leave my beach bag by my chair while I went in the water. There are changing rooms and showers.

Thanks for the update. On our way to Tampa tonight, looking forward to PB on Saturday.

Chappy

Carnival Jubilee June 02

Carnival Pride June 03

Carnival Miracle Mar 04

Carnival Sensation now! Woohoo!!

chappy...thanx for making us your beach choice for the day...you won't be sorry!

Georgia, hmmmm....got any Vidalia onions to spare? See ya soon!

babylene...right in front of the iceburg and rock climbing mountain is the best place to enter...97.3% rock free. Unfortunately, it's a little rockier south of there. We had a bad winter with lots of storms that took some sand away, uncovering some rocks, but it's starting to come back now in the summer.

What's going on with our Habs?...they re-sign anyone yet? Lemme know, salut!

Tom at

Paradise Beach

It's cause I don't really exist! I'm just a Microsoft program (BEACH GUY 6.0) icon_wink.gif People who have claimed to meet me were probably under the effects of hot sun, sea water immersion, and too many Margaritas icon_biggrin.gif Adios!!

The Shadow

Paradise Beach

Archived